|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 108 to 131.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frida describe as "the harmony of form and color"?
(a) Human biological functions.
2. Which of the following does Frida admire, and write about in her diary?
(a) Francisco Madero, a revolutionary.
(b) Carlos Riviera, Diego's brother.
(c) Franchesca, her neighbor.
(d) Juan Farill, her doctor.
3. After writing, "I am no longer alone," who does Frida write that she loves?
(a) Tina Modoti.
(b) Her father.
(c) Diego Rivera.
4. What song lyrics does Frida repeatedly cite in the Diary?
(a) "No man is an island."
(b) "Tree of hope stand firm."
(c) "Sing and don't cry."
(d) "Life is about love, but dancing is fine."
5. What picture does Frida use to create a collage?
(a) An image of the president of Mexico.
(b) An erotic photo.
(c) A photo of a man hunting.
(d) Architectural blueprints.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Frida write that she would like to serve as a "craftswoman"?
2. Which of the following does Frida use in her Diary?
3. Where does Frida describe meeting an imaginary friend?
4. How does Fuentes characterize the kinds of escapes from reality Andre Breton "was legislating as law" in France compared to Latin America?
5. Which of the following techniques does Lowe write that Kahlo used?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)