|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 108 to 131.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frida place in an icy landscape?
(a) An "arctic bird."
(b) A dead fish.
(c) A foot.
(d) "An out-of-place plate of tropica fruits."
2. What does Frida label her cold climate image?
(a) Remote Snows.
(b) Snowy Diego.
(c) Polar landscape.
(d) Arctic Foot.
3. Which of the following best describe Frida's feeling for her husband?
4. What "path" does Lowe write that Frida illuminates in this Diary?
(a) "The path toward love."
(b) "The path toward death."
(c) "The path of a consummate artist."
(d) "The artist's path."
5. Which of the following techniques does Lowe write that Kahlo used?
(a) Wax spills.
(b) Ink spills.
(c) Random scratching to the paper.
(d) "Automatic," or free association games with human and animal body parts.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the image where Frida paints "an angel and putto," what does Lowe write that Frida creates instead of stars?
2. What does Lowe write that it means when she paints her right foot?
3. What did Frida use to create the central images of the icy landscape in her diary?
4. After writing, "I am no longer alone," who does Frida write that she loves?
5. Which of the following are among Frida's interests mentioned in the Diary?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)