|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 131 to 155.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Frida describe meeting an imaginary friend?
(a) At the National Palace.
(b) In the forest.
(c) At a store.
(d) Near her mother's beauty salon.
2. What does Fuentes write happened in September of 1925 that changed Frida's life?
(a) She divorced for the first time.
(b) Her foot was amputated.
(c) She miscarried.
(d) An accident.
3. How did Kahlo paint Dorothy Hale?
(a) After a bloody fight.
(b) In her own husband's embrace.
(c) Jumping from a building.
(d) Nude, in a lush landscape.
4. What object in one of her paintings is explained in Kahlo's letter to Lamba?
(a) A mouse.
(b) A bride.
(c) A chapel.
(d) An apple.
5. In whose memory does Frida create two pages in her diary?
(a) Isabel Villasenor.
(b) Francisco Madero.
(c) Diego Rivera.
(d) Maria Izquierdo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mr. Xolotl?
2. Who is in the image labeled "What a dish!"?
3. How does Lowe write that Frida changes as she writes this Diary?
4. Who does Lowe write does Frida draw in the Diary and use in a painting titled Moses?
5. What figures can be found in the image that Frida labeled "Naturaleza bien muerta"?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)