|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 131 to 155.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describe Frida's feeling for her husband?
2. As the Diary progresses, what does Lowe write that Frida gives an increasing amount of attention to?
(b) Her family history.
(c) Her childhood.
(d) Diego Rivera.
3. What does Lowe write happened in Kahlo's life just before beginning the Diary?
(a) Her foot was amputated.
(b) Diego had an affair with her aunt.
(c) Her father died.
(d) Her house burned down.
4. Who does Fuentes write is like Frida, "hiding her tortured body"?
(a) Adelitas, women involved in the Mexican Revolution.
(b) Maria Izquierdo.
(c) A broken Cleopatra.
(d) The Virgin of Guadalupe.
5. How does Lowe write that Frida feels about Nefertiti?
(a) She wants to learn mroe about heer.
(b) She wishes she were as famous.
(c) She admires her power.
(d) She identifies with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What figures can be found in the image that Frida labeled "Naturaleza bien muerta"?
2. What does Lowe write that Citlali means?
3. What does Frida write is "the only true reason to live for"?
4. What recipe does Frida include in her Diary?
5. In the image labeled "SUN," and "MOON," there is a woman labeled "ME?" Which of the following describe this woman?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)