|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 108 to 131.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What obsession does Frida reveal in a long list?
(a) Her obsession with cooking.
(b) Her obsession with red paint.
(c) Her obsession with Surrealism.
(d) Her obsession with Diego Rivera.
2. What figures can be found in the image that Frida labeled "Naturaleza bien muerta"?
(a) An eagle.
(b) A pile of what appears to be vomit.
(c) A hanging hand.
(d) A spoon.
3. What "path" does Lowe write that Frida illuminates in this Diary?
(a) "The artist's path."
(b) "The path toward love."
(c) "The path toward death."
(d) "The path of a consummate artist."
4. Who does Frida dedicate two pages to?
(a) Emiliano Zapata.
(b) Leon Trotsky.
(c) Diego Rivera.
(d) Andre Breton.
5. Which of the following best describes the mood of Frida's cold weather image?
Short Answer Questions
1. What number repeats in Frida's diary?
2. How does Lowe describe the act of reading Kahlo's diary?
3. What does Frida write is "the only true reason to live for"?
4. Who does Frida credit with the fact that she is "no longer alone"?
5. What animals does Frida paint playing with string?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)