|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mlle Chantal meet with the priest?
(a) The bakery
(b) At church
(c) The school
(d) The coffee shop
2. What becomes of the young priest's sports group?
(a) It wins a regional soccer tournament
(b) It gets new uniforms
(c) It goes coed
(d) It becomes a study circle
3. Who speaks to the young priest about his relationships with the parishioners?
(a) The Cure de Torcy
(b) Dr. Delbende
(c) The Mme la Comtesse
(d) M. Pamyre
4. What does the priest tell Seraphita's mother about her daughter?
(a) She is a scholar
(b) She is a coquette
(c) She is a bully
(d) She is a good athlete
5. What is another subject the young priest thinks he should study?
(b) Stamp collecting
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sends the young priest two hundred francs?
2. What causes more and more distress for the young priest?
3. Who is Mlle Louise?
4. What is taking its toll on the young priest?
5. What does Mlle Louise tell the priest about Mlle Chantal?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information does Mlle Louise share with the priest and how does he feel about knowing it?
2. Explain the perceptions the young priest has of the people in the parish.
3. What are the young priest's feelings about the sacrament of confession?
4. What is the Cure de Torcy's view on how the world would be a better place?
5. What are the priest's thoughts about keeping a diary?
6. Who is the Curé de Torcy and how does he advise the young priest?
7. Explain the circumstances of the suspicion encircling the boy, Sulpice Mitonnet.
8. What are the supernatural events that occur during Mlle Chantal's confession?
9. Who is Mlle Louise?
10. Who is Louis Duprety?
This section contains 968 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)