1. The young priest serves as the __________ of the story.
2. What does the young priest describe as the novel begins?
3. The young priest says his parishioners are _____________________.
4. The priest feels that the parishioners are full of ___________________.
5. The parishioners are waiting for ______________________.
someone to lead them to safety and shelter
6. How do the parishioners overcome their boredom?
7. The young priest thinks that the elder priests _________________________________.
don't believe in the things they preach
8. What does the priest pause to reconsider?
Why he is writing a diary
This section contains 4,554 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)