|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mlle Louise tell the priest about Mlle Chantal?
(a) She is smoking in her room
(b) She is becoming more difficult
(c) She is not studying at all
(d) She is boy crazy
2. What does the Cure de Torcy believe about Dr. Delbende's death?
(a) He was too young to die
(b) He had not been baptized
(c) He may have shot himself
(d) He had not left a will
3. What did the grocer send to the young priest?
(a) Elderberry wine
(b) Aged cheese
(c) Fresh baguettes
(d) Ripe fruit
4. What is the content of the letter Mme la Comtesse sends to the priest?
(a) She is not sending Mlle Chantal to boarding school
(b) She is sending some bottles of wine
(c) She invites him for lunch at the Chateau
(d) She is at peace with her life
5. Who is Louis Duprety?
(a) The parish council president
(b) The local baker
(c) The head of the Knights of Columbus
(d) The priest's friend from seminary
Short Answer Questions
1. The young priest thinks that the elder priests _________________________________.
2. What does the priest write about himself?
3. What surprises the priest about the doctor?
4. According to the Cure de Torcy, Jesus is not as happy with _____________ as He is with priests.
5. How does Mme la Comtesse help the priest?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)