|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The young priest says his parishioners are _____________________.
(c) bored stiff
2. What does the young priest feel about his parish?
(a) It is a good place to start
(b) He cannot wait to be reassigned
(c) It makes him reconsider his calling
(d) It will be his first and last
3. What does the priest now think is the source of his pain?
4. What does Mlle Louise tell the priest that Mlle Chantal knows about him?
(a) That he does not sleep much
(b) That he waters his wine
(c) That he puts sugar in his wine
(d) About his illness and his encounter with Seraphita in the lane
5. What does the young priest buy when the cleaning lady starts?
(b) New underwear
(c) Cream and lemons
(d) Cleaning supplies
Short Answer Questions
1. Who speaks to the young priest about his relationships with the parishioners?
2. Where does the young priest fall asleep on a bad night?
3. What does the meeting with Mme Dumouchel make the young priest reconsider?
4. What does the Cure de Torcy tell the young priest about his stomach pains?
5. What does the priest write in his diary about his health at the beginning of Chapter 4?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)