|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the priest acknowledge to himself about his health?
(a) He thinks he is fine now
(b) He is making a mistake by not going to see the specialist
(c) He knows he has only a short time to live
(d) He is feeling much better
2. In what area does the Cure de Torcy encourage the young priest?
(a) His good work
(b) His study of farming
(c) His study of sports
(d) His catechism lessons
3. What does the priest decide to do at the Chateau?
(a) Work in the vineyard
(b) Stay for dinner
(c) Talk to Mme la Comte about her daughter
(d) Hold mass in the chapel
4. What is the topic of the diary entry the young priest gives to the Cure de Torcy to read?
5. What decision does the young priest make to keep expenses down?
(a) Washes his own clothes
(b) Eats only one meal each day
(c) Does not hire a cleaning lady
(d) Does not heat the house in the winter
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mme Dumuchel visit the priest?
2. What causes more and more distress for the young priest?
3. How does the priest spend the night after meeting with M. le Comte?
4. Who is Dr. Delbende?
5. What is Ambricourt?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)