|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mme la Comte say her daughter is being sent away?
(a) She wants her to find a rich husband
(b) She is jealous of her governess
(c) She needs an advanced education
(d) She wants to travel
2. What does Mme la Comtesse tell the priest about her husband?
(a) He is a homosexual
(b) He is a devoted husband
(c) He has a terminal illness
(d) He has had many affairs
3. What is the nature of Louis Duprety's letter to the young priest?
(a) He is hosting a birthday party for a mutual friend
(b) He asks for advice to help a parishioner
(c) Louis is sick and wants the priest to come
(d) He asks the priest for money
4. What does Mlle Chantal tell M. le Comte in front of the priest?
(a) That the music for the funeral has been decided
(b) To dismiss the governess, Mlle Louise, immediately
(c) That she hates her father
(d) That the priest tried to seduce her
5. Where did the Cure de Torcy attend seminary school?
(a) College of William and Mary
(b) Saint Sebastian of the Woods
(d) Notre Dame
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only beverage the priest drinks now?
2. What does the priest ask Chantal to remove from her bag even though he had no knowledge it was in there?
3. The young priest serves as the __________ of the story.
4. What does Mlle Louise tell the priest about Mlle Chantal?
5. What decision does the young priest reverse?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)