|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What else does the Dean lecture the young priest about?
(a) His housekeeper's wages
(b) His catechism lesson plans
(c) The state of disrepair of the church
(d) Outbursts against business and business owners
2. Who does the priest meet on the road to Mezargues?
(a) Mlle Louise
(b) M. Olivier
(d) Mlle Chantal
3. Where did the Cure de Torcy attend seminary school?
(a) Notre Dame
(b) Saint Sebastian of the Woods
(c) College of William and Mary
4. What is the sacristan's reply to the priest?
(a) That more candles have been ordered
(b) That the funeral flowers will be delivered this afternoon
(c) That the priest should wait for people to come to him instead of vice versa
(d) That the choir practice time has been changed
5. How does the priest spend the night after meeting with M. le Comte?
(a) Not able to sleep
(b) Drinking wine
(d) Writing sermons
Short Answer Questions
1. What has the young priest been unaware of during his time at the parish?
2. What does Mlle Louise think she should do with Mlle Chantal?
3. When the priests' conversation turns to ________________, the young priest feels lost.
4. What does the priest now think is the source of his pain?
5. At what point did the Cure de Torcy consider taking his own life?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)