|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The parishioners are waiting for ______________________.
(a) the weekend
(b) the return of Christ
(c) the next pay day
(d) someone to lead them to safety and shelter
2. The young priest realizes that the problems of ordinary people are more difficult than those of ________________________.
(a) wealthy people
(b) barnyard animals
(c) priests and bishops
3. At what point did the Cure de Torcy consider taking his own life?
(a) When his parents were killed
(b) When he was expelled from the seminary
(c) When he received a terminal cancer diagnosis
(d) When he was humiliated by a girl
4. What has happened to Dr. Delbende?
(a) He has moved to America
(b) He has retired
(c) He was killed in a gunshot accident
(d) He hanged himself
5. What is the nature of Louis Duprety's letter to the young priest?
(a) He is hosting a birthday party for a mutual friend
(b) He asks the priest for money
(c) He asks for advice to help a parishioner
(d) Louis is sick and wants the priest to come
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the priest one day as he is making his visits to parishioners?
2. What does M le Comte warn the young priest about?
3. What does the canon suggest that the priest write down?
4. How does the priest describe the look on Mitonnet's face when the priest enters the presbytery?
5. What does the housekeeper demand right away?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)