|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Cure de Torcy call the oleograph?
2. How does the priest keep track of recent events?
(a) Writes on napkins and scraps of paper
(b) Writes them in his diary
(c) Dictates to a secretary
(d) Records them
3. Who is Sulpice Mitonnet?
(a) A groomsman
(b) A farmer
(c) A boy from the parish
(d) A local baker
4. What does the canon see on the priest's kitchen table?
(a) Dirty dishes
(b) A diary
(c) A bowl of fruit
(d) A bottle of wine
5. What does the Cure de Torcy tell the young priest?
(a) He should change the time of the catechism class
(b) A priest's role is to work hard but realize limitations
(c) The Holy Week schedule needs to be revised
(d) He should prepare young couples for marriage
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mme la Comtesse tell the priest about her husband?
2. The young priest thinks that the elder priests _________________________________.
3. The priest gets a revelation that he received his calling at _______________________.
4. How does the priest describe the look on Mitonnet's face when the priest enters the presbytery?
5. At what point did the Cure de Torcy consider taking his own life?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)