|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the young priest describe as the novel begins?
(a) His education
(b) His childhood
(c) His parish
(d) His love of God
2. What does the priest ask Chantal to remove from her bag even though he had no knowledge it was in there?
(a) A ring
(b) A journal
(c) A letter
(d) An apple
3. What does the canon see on the priest's kitchen table?
(a) A bottle of wine
(b) A bowl of fruit
(c) A diary
(d) Dirty dishes
4. What subject is painted on the oleograph in the Cure de Torcy's oratory?
(a) The Baby Jesus
(b) St. Francis of Assisi
(c) The Last Supper
(d) Joan of Arc
5. What is Ambricourt?
(a) The family name of the Chateau
(b) A famous vineyard
(c) A horse
(d) The young priest's parish
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only thing the young priest eats?
2. How does the priest spend the night after meeting with M. le Comte?
3. When the priests' conversation turns to ________________, the young priest feels lost.
4. What does the Cure de Torcy lecture the young priest on?
5. What does the Cure de Torcy believe about Dr. Delbende's death?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)