|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the canon warn the priest about regarding Mlle Chantal?
(a) She has a contagious disease
(b) Different stories about her meetings with the priest
(c) She is hysterical about her mother's death
(d) She plans to make a big scene at the funeral
2. What decision does the young priest's housekeeper make?
(a) To change her hours
(b) To convert to Catholicism
(c) To resign
(d) To change her shopping day
3. How does Mme la Comtesse help the priest?
(a) Sends dinner to the presbytery
(b) Bandages his fingers
(c) Gives him money for personal needs
(d) Leads a church fundraiser
4. Who is M. Pamyre?
(a) The postmaster
(b) The school principal
(c) The local grocer
(d) The head of the Knights of Columbus
5. In what area does the Cure de Torcy encourage the young priest?
(a) His good work
(b) His study of sports
(c) His catechism lessons
(d) His study of farming
Short Answer Questions
1. How does M. le Comte behave toward the priest?
2. What surprising thing does the young priest do in a moment of self-pity?
3. What topic seems to make the faces of the parishioners cloud over?
4. Why is Mlle Chantal being sent away to a boarding school?
5. With whom does the priest meet to arrange Mme la Comtesse's funeral?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)