|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the housekeeper's personality?
2. What decision does the young priest's housekeeper make?
(a) To change her shopping day
(b) To convert to Catholicism
(c) To resign
(d) To change her hours
3. Who is Sulpice Mitonnet?
(a) A boy from the parish
(b) A local baker
(c) A farmer
(d) A groomsman
4. What does M le Comte warn the young priest about?
(a) Not to drink too much wine in public
(b) Not to move in too quickly among the parishioners who bear fresh wounds from the war
(c) Not to trust the local banker with financial planning
(d) Not to wear himself out with too many plans at once
5. Where does Mlle Chantal meet with the priest?
(a) The bakery
(b) At church
(c) The coffee shop
(d) The school
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the young priest feel about God in this difficult time?
2. According to the Cure de Torcy, what does the world need to overthrow the devil?
3. About what sacrament does the young priest wonder regarding his parishioners intentions?
4. How does the priest describe the look on Mitonnet's face when the priest enters the presbytery?
5. What does the Cure de Torcy tell the young priest?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)