|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only thing the young priest eats?
(a) Bread soaked in wine
(c) Bread and butter
(d) Clear soup
2. The young priest serves as the __________ of the story.
3. According to the Cure de Torcy, what does the world need to overthrow the devil?
(a) A rosary
(c) A crucifix
(d) Holy Water
4. How does the priest describe the look on Mitonnet's face when the priest enters the presbytery?
(b) The will to lie
5. What causes more and more distress for the young priest?
(a) Letters from home
(b) Stomach pains
(c) His old clothes
(d) Family illness
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is M. Pamyre?
2. What was Mlle Louise's original career goal?
3. What decision does the young priest's housekeeper make?
4. Who is Cure de Torcy?
5. Where did the Cure de Torcy attend seminary school?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)