|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The young priest serves as the __________ of the story.
2. Who is Mlle Louise?
(a) The priest's sister
(b) The governess at the Chateau
(c) The Altar Society president
(d) The school headmistress
3. What upcoming event preoccupies the thoughts of the young priest?
(a) A budget meeting
(b) A visit from the Bishop
(c) Hearing confessions
(d) Lunch at the Chateau
4. The young priest says his parishioners are _____________________.
(d) bored stiff
5. Who sends the young priest two hundred francs?
(a) His mother
(b) Uncle Richard
(c) Aunt Philomene
(d) The Altar Society
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the Cure de Torcy's bedroom furnished?
2. At what point did the Cure de Torcy consider taking his own life?
3. According to the young priest, most people have ____________________ for themselves.
4. The young priest thinks that the elder priests _________________________________.
5. What does the priest pause to reconsider?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)