|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Cure de Torcy?
(a) A seminary instructor
(b) The Archbishop
(c) The local baker
(d) An older fellow priest
2. What have the children of the parish lost?
(a) Science books
(c) School library
(d) Soccer field
3. The priest feels that the parishioners are full of ___________________.
4. The parishioners are waiting for ______________________.
(a) the weekend
(b) the return of Christ
(c) the next pay day
(d) someone to lead them to safety and shelter
5. In what area does the Cure de Torcy encourage the young priest?
(a) His catechism lessons
(b) His study of sports
(c) His study of farming
(d) His good work
Short Answer Questions
1. What topic does the young priest know he needs to study?
2. According to the Cure de Torcy, what does the world need to overthrow the devil?
3. What does the Cure de Torcy call the oleograph?
4. The young priest realizes that the problems of ordinary people are more difficult than those of ________________________.
5. Who is Maxim Gorki?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)