|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the Cure de Torcy's bedroom furnished?
(c) No furnishings
2. The parishioners are waiting for ______________________.
(a) the next pay day
(b) the weekend
(c) the return of Christ
(d) someone to lead them to safety and shelter
3. What does the Cure de Torcy tell the young priest?
(a) The Holy Week schedule needs to be revised
(b) He should change the time of the catechism class
(c) He should prepare young couples for marriage
(d) A priest's role is to work hard but realize limitations
4. What does the young priest share at the area priests' monthly conference?
(a) A new plan for managing his parish
(b) Problems of his parishoners
(c) Food the housekeeper has prepared
(d) Travel expenses
5. What does the young priest describe as the novel begins?
(a) His education
(b) His love of God
(c) His parish
(d) His childhood
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the young priest buy when the cleaning lady starts?
2. What decision does the young priest reverse?
3. Which child seems to hold some promise out of all the students?
4. What does the young priest feel about his parish?
5. Where did the Cure de Torcy attend seminary school?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)