|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What physical discomfort has the young priest experienced lately?
(b) Stomach pains
(c) A broken leg
(d) Migraine headaches
2. What does the priest pause to reconsider?
(a) Why he became a priest
(b) Why people don't come to church
(c) Why there is so much hate in the world
(d) Why he is writing a diary
3. The young priest thinks that the elder priests _________________________________.
(a) are out of touch with the times
(b) don't believe in the things they preach
(c) are too strict
(d) are too tired to minister properly
4. What does the Cure de Torcy tell the young priest?
(a) He should change the time of the catechism class
(b) He should prepare young couples for marriage
(c) The Holy Week schedule needs to be revised
(d) A priest's role is to work hard but realize limitations
5. What did the grocer send to the young priest?
(a) Fresh baguettes
(b) Elderberry wine
(c) Ripe fruit
(d) Aged cheese
Short Answer Questions
1. The young priest realizes that the problems of ordinary people are more difficult than those of ________________________.
2. When the priests' conversation turns to ________________, the young priest feels lost.
3. What is another subject the young priest thinks he should study?
4. What does the housekeeper demand right away?
5. What does Mlle Louise tell the priest about Mlle Chantal?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)