|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is M. Pamyre?
(a) The school principal
(b) The postmaster
(c) The head of the Knights of Columbus
(d) The local grocer
2. How does the young priest feel about his work?
(a) He prays for inspiration
(b) He is beginning to reach some of the parishoners
(c) He is really bored
(d) He is not accomplishing anything
3. When would the young priest be allowed to address the offending topic?
(a) With the Bishop
(b) In confession
(c) With other priests
(d) When the housekeeper has gone
4. How do the parishioners overcome their boredom?
(a) Staying busy
(d) Playing cards
5. What else does the Dean lecture the young priest about?
(a) The state of disrepair of the church
(b) His catechism lesson plans
(c) His housekeeper's wages
(d) Outbursts against business and business owners
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the priest pause to reconsider?
2. What have the children of the parish lost?
3. What becomes of the young priest's sports group?
4. The parishioners are waiting for ______________________.
5. What has the young priest been unaware of during his time at the parish?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)