1. "The Diamond Age" is set in what era?
The late twenty-first century.
2. Why does Bud visit a mod parlor?
To upgrade his skull gun to a state-of-the-art spray gun.
3. What is the primary technology in use in "The Diamond Age"?
4. What is the function of Source Victoria?
Filtering dirty sea water and polluted air.
5. Where do Peacock Bank customers keep their credit cards?
Mounted on a bone near the surface of the skin.
6. How does the banker explain to Bud the penalties for missing payments on a line of credit?
He points to a group of prisoners assembling jewelry.
This section contains 6,860 words
(approx. 23 pages at 300 words per page)