|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hackworth in China | From the Primer, Princess Nell's Return to the Dark Castle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the banker explain to Bud the penalties for missing payments on a line of credit?
(a) He indicates a group of prisoners digging ditches.
(b) He points to a group of prisoners assembling jewelry.
(c) He explains that Bud's skull gun would be removed.
(d) He says Bud's credit card would self-destruct.
2. In the Primer, what do Princess Nell and her friends do in the castle of King Magpie?
(a) Learn martial arts.
(b) Rescue Harv.
(c) Steal the first key.
(d) Find a new friend.
3. At the Flea Circus, how does Chang surprise Hackworth?
(a) Chang gives Hackworth his hat.
(b) Chang pardons Hackworth.
(c) Chang asks Hackworth to be a double agent.
(d) Chang arrests Hackworth.
4. At what school does Lord Finkle-McGraw arrange for Nell to study?
(a) Miss Matheson's Academy of the Three Spirits.
(b) Miss McGraw's Academy of the Four Graces.
(c) Miss McGraw's Academy of the Four Spirits.
(d) Miss Matheson's Academy of the Three Graces.
5. After Nell and Harv are beaten by their mother's newest partner, how does Nell incorporate the event into her Primer?
(a) Nell changes the name of the evil stepfather to Burt.
(b) Nell changes the name of the evil Baron to Bud.
(c) Nell changes the name of the evil stepfather to Bud.
(d) Nell changes the name of the evil Baron to Burt.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Primer, how does Princess Nell communicate with the Duke of Turing?
2. In "General Description of Life with the Constable," what lesson does Constable Moore teach Nell?
3. In "Nell Sees Something Peculiar," Nell sees Harv and everything outside her window covered in a black dust called what?
4. At the Cathay Hotel, what does Beck invite Miranda to do?
5. When Hackworth leaves his ex-wife and daughter, what does his daughter do?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)