|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hackworth in China | From the Primer, Princess Nell's Return to the Dark Castle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Leased Territories, where do Nell and Harv sleep during their first night on the run?
(a) The seaside.
(b) A lake shore.
(c) The jungle.
(d) The woods.
2. What is the cloud that hangs over Atlantis/Shanghai?
(a) Microscopic organisms that act as an immune system.
(c) A constant source of rain and gloom.
(d) A dome that shields the area.
3. Why do the men drink ashes at the conclusion of the Drummer ritual?
(a) To increase the flame of passion in their hearts.
(b) Drinking the ashes is much like smoking.
(c) To fully extinguish the fire.
(d) To integrate the sacrificed person with the community.
4. In "Princess Nell in the City of King Magpie," how does a lesson from the Primer help Nell in real life?
(a) The Primer teaches Nell how to build a fire.
(b) The Primer teaches Nell not to go off with a convincing stranger.
(c) The Primer warns Nell not to trust Harv.
(d) The Primer teaches Nell how to swim.
5. In what way is Miranda surprised regarding her role in the Princess Nell ractive?
(a) She is surprised that the Primer has been duplicated.
(b) She is surprised by the great amount of time the child is spending with her ractive.
(c) She is surprised that the client can afford to pay for so many hours of her services.
(d) She is surprised that the child is spending so little time with her ractive.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many floating orphanages are under the control of Dr. X?
2. Who is the four-year-old daughter of Hackworth?
3. In China, Hackworth meets with Dr. X in what sort of building?
4. The Causeway is a bridge connecting what two areas?
5. When Miranda and Carl Hollywood meet in a restaurant, what do they discuss?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)