|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hackworth in China | From the Primer, Princess Nell's Return to the Dark Castle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who watches the three girls with Primers play outside the manor of Elizabeth's grandfather?
(a) Lord Finkle-McGraw and Gwendolyn.
(b) Dr. X and Gwendolyn.
(c) Lord Finkle-McGraw, Judge Fang, and Gwendolyn.
(d) Lord Finkle-McGraw and Judge Fang.
2. Lord Finkle-McGraw commissioned the Primer for his granddaughter for what reason?
(a) To raise her with some subversive culture.
(b) She wanted one for her birthday.
(c) To improve her reading skills.
(d) To help him communicate with her over long distances.
3. Before Nell leaves Constable Moore and Dovetail, who does he advise her to be on the lookout for?
(a) Doctor X.
(b) The Victorians.
(c) The Fist of Righteous Harmony.
4. In the Primer, Dinosaur tells the story of being defeated by a smaller creature, Belle. What sort of creature is Belle?
(a) A young female monkey.
(b) A male raven.
(c) An old rabbit.
(d) A young female duck.
5. What are Thetes?
(a) Thetes are outcasts, not associated with any phyle.
(b) Thetes are mites.
(c) Thetes are another name for Ashantis.
(d) Thetes are an elite phyle.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Primer, how are Princess Nell and Harv brought to their adoptive parents?
2. Which of the three girls who possess original Primers is the first to leave the Academy?
3. In the Primer, the Dark Castle is guarded by whom?
4. Early in Part Two of the novel, who does Miranda wish to find?
5. What item does Hackworth generate in Vancouver using the card given to him by Dr. X's courier?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)