|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hackworth in China | From the Primer, Princess Nell's Return to the Dark Castle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Nell nears the end of the Primer, what does she wonder?
(a) Nell wonders if the Primer is a conduit between herself and the Fist of Righteous Harmony.
(b) Nell wonders if the Primer is forcing her into a role she does not want.
(c) Nell wonders if the Primer is a conduit between herself and another human who really loves her.
(d) Nell wonders if the Primer is a conduit between herself and the Feed.
2. What name does Hackworth give to the item he generates in Vancouver using a card and a matter compiler?
3. What does Hackworth realize after watching a theatrical performance on a barge?
(a) Fiona should return home to her mother.
(b) Hackworth is the Alchemist.
(c) Hackworth should return home to Gwendolyn.
(d) Dr. X is the Alchemist.
4. When Harv brings a stolen Primer to Nell, why does she throw it on the floor?
(a) The Primer begins telling the story of a girl named Elizabeth.
(b) She does not want her mother's boyfriend to see the book.
(c) The Primer begins telling the story of a girl named Fiona.
(d) She does not want her brother to give her stolen property.
5. What does Harv do when he returns to see what Nell has done with the matter compiler?
(a) Harv repairs the matter compiler.
(b) Harv sends the broken matter compiler into the recycler.
(c) Harv sends the extra items into the recycler.
(d) Harv tells his mother about Nell's mischief.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Carl Hollywood returns to Shanghai for the first time in years, how is he dressed?
2. In what way is Miranda surprised regarding her role in the Princess Nell ractive?
3. After Nell and Harv are beaten by their mother's newest partner, how does Nell incorporate the event into her Primer?
4. At the Flea Circus, how does Chang surprise Hackworth?
5. At what school does Lord Finkle-McGraw arrange for Nell to study?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)