|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Three Girls Go Exploring | Miranda Receives an Unusual Ractive Message.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old are the three girls with original Primers when they play together outside the manor of Elizabeth's grandfather?
2. In the video that Judge Fang views of a recent robbery, what was the robbers' mode of transportation?
(a) They drove an old car.
(b) They ran.
(c) They skated on nanoskates.
(d) They rode high-tech bicycles.
3. After the Drummers take turns with a woman during their ritual, what happens to the woman?
(a) She dances, then leaves the area.
(b) She douses the flames and serves drinks to the men.
(c) She catches fire and burns to ashes.
(d) She sits in a corner while the men continue their ritual.
4. Judge Fang believes that the two groups of mites searching for Nell's Primer were designed by whom?
(a) A Victorian and a matter compiler.
(b) A matter compiler and a Thete.
(c) Dr. X and a Thete.
(d) Dr. X and a Victorian.
5. In "Hackworth's Morning Ruminations," what happens to ensure that Hackworth cannot change his mind about carrying out his secret plan?
(a) Hackworth's daughter overhears that he intends to bring her a special surprise.
(b) Hackworth's wife announces that there is not enough money in their bank account to pay their bills.
(c) Hackworth reads in the Times that he is being pursued by guards.
(d) Hackworth's wife overhears that he intends to bring her a special surprise.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Hackworth generate in Vancouver using the card given to him by Dr. X's courier?
2. At what school does Lord Finkle-McGraw arrange for Nell to study?
3. How do the Primers that are given to the many Han girls differ from Nell's Primer?
4. Why do Harv and his street gang make Tequila's boyfriend, Mark, disappear?
5. For how long was Carl Hollywood away in London, prior to the party in honor of his return?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)