|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Three Girls Go Exploring | Miranda Receives an Unusual Ractive Message.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Primer, who kills the Baron?
(d) The Queen.
2. What are passives?
(a) High-tech movies.
(b) Sedated activists.
(c) Old movies.
(d) Harmless mites.
3. When Harv brings a stolen Primer to Nell, why does she throw it on the floor?
(a) She does not want her brother to give her stolen property.
(b) The Primer begins telling the story of a girl named Elizabeth.
(c) She does not want her mother's boyfriend to see the book.
(d) The Primer begins telling the story of a girl named Fiona.
4. In the video that Judge Fang views of a recent robbery, what was the robbers' mode of transportation?
(a) They skated on nanoskates.
(b) They rode high-tech bicycles.
(c) They ran.
(d) They drove an old car.
5. In the Leased Territories, where do Nell and Harv sleep during their first night on the run?
(a) The seaside.
(b) A lake shore.
(c) The jungle.
(d) The woods.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the guards do to incapacitate Bud, after his assault and robbery, until the constable arrives?
2. After Dr. X guides his ship into the jurisdiction of Judge Fang, what does Dr. X offer to do?
3. For what purpose does Constable Moore use mediatrons?
4. What is the initial relationship between Miranda and Carl Hollywood?
5. Before Hackworth leaves for Vancouver, what does he give to his daughter?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)