|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through From the Primer, the Arrival of a Sinister Baron | Hackworth Departs from Shanghai | Nell and Harv at Large in the Leased Territories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the four-year-old daughter of Hackworth?
2. How does the banker explain to Bud the penalties for missing payments on a line of credit?
(a) He points to a group of prisoners assembling jewelry.
(b) He says Bud's credit card would self-destruct.
(c) He explains that Bud's skull gun would be removed.
(d) He indicates a group of prisoners digging ditches.
3. In the Primer, when Princess Nell returns with twelve keys to rescue Harv, what happens to Harv?
(a) Harv is killed.
(b) Harv is rescued.
(c) Harv imprisons Princess Nell.
(d) Harv wounds Princess Nell with an arrow.
4. When Hackworth visits the office of Dr. X, where does Dr. X forage for mites?
(a) Flesh from Hackworth's palm.
(b) Flesh from Hackworth's forehead.
(c) Code for the Primer.
(d) A matter compiler.
5. Hackworth and Lord Finkle-McGraw communicate easily because they are both members of what?
(b) The Ashantis.
(c) The same phyle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the guards do to incapacitate Bud, after his assault and robbery, until the constable arrives?
2. Why does Judge Fang decide to leave the Primer with Nell even though it is stolen property?
3. What modification does Judge Fang ask Hackworth to make to the Primer, against Hackworth's better judgment?
4. When Chang visits Hackworth at his home, what item does he bring?
5. What job does Miranda leave in order to become a ractor?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)