|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Torture Chamber of Judge Fang | A Domestic Scene | Judge Fang Goes for a Dinner Cruise with a Mandarin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hackworth say allows the Primer to be more flexible, albeit more costly?
(c) Leather binding.
2. What is the function of Source Victoria?
(a) Artificial intelligence.
(b) Filtering dirty sea water and polluted air.
(c) Maintaining Victorian values.
(d) Computer networking.
3. In "Nell and Harv's General Living Situation," Harv warns Nell that there are bad people where?
(a) Source Victoria.
(c) The Leased Territories.
4. What is another name for the office of Dr. X?
(a) Flea Circus.
(b) Source Victoria.
5. Out of concern for Nell's safety (because two groups want her Primer), what does Judge Fang do?
(a) He orders surveillance cameras for her apartment building.
(b) He places security guards around her apartment building.
(c) He moves Nell and her family to a new apartment building.
(d) He confiscates the Primer from Nell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Hackworth's code name for the Illustrated Primer project?
2. Bud steals money from a family who are members of what?
3. In "Nell Sees Something Peculiar", why is everything covered in black dust?
4. In "Nell Sees Something Peculiar," Nell sees Harv and everything outside her window covered in a black dust called what?
5. In "Harv Brings Nell a Present," what happens when Tequila's boyfriend throws the Primer at Nell?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)