|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Harv Brings Nell a Present | Nell's First Experience with the Primer | A Young Hooligan before the Court of Judge Fang.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Peacock Bank customers keep their credit cards?
(a) The bank does not issue credit cards.
(b) Custom wallets with electronic locks.
(c) Mounted on a bone near the surface of the skin.
(d) Implanted inside a skull gun.
2. When she is first hired as a ractor, what commission rate must Miranda pay to Fred Epidermis?
(a) Fifty percent.
(b) Sixty percent.
(c) Twenty percent.
(d) Eighty percent.
3. Who is the four-year-old daughter of Hackworth?
4. Who is the mother of Nell and Harv?
5. What does Nell do with the matter compiler after her brother leaves the house?
(a) Nell destroys the gift her brother made.
(b) Nell generates a month's worth of food.
(c) Nell generates enough mattresses to fill the room.
(d) Nell breaks the matter compiler.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bud visit a mod parlor?
2. In "Harv Brings Nell a Present," what happens when Tequila's boyfriend throws the Primer at Nell?
3. The granddaughter of Lord Finkle-McGraw and the daughter of Hackworth attend a birthday party for whom?
4. Bud steals money from a family who are members of what?
5. Hackworth and Lord Finkle-McGraw communicate easily because they are both members of what?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)