|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Harv Brings Nell a Present | Nell's First Experience with the Primer | A Young Hooligan before the Court of Judge Fang.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Harv Brings Nell a Present," what happens when Tequila's boyfriend throws the Primer at Nell?
(a) The Primer hits Tequila.
(b) The Primer avoids hitting Nell.
(c) The Primer knocks Nell to the ground.
(d) The Primer hits Tequila's boyfriend.
2. In "Nell Sees Something Peculiar", why is everything covered in black dust?
(a) No one knows why everything is covered in black dust.
(b) The black dust is residue from the recycler.
(c) The black dust is a warning that war is imminent.
(d) The black dust is the the bodies of dead mites, the result of a war between factions.
3. Where do Peacock Bank customers keep their credit cards?
(a) Mounted on a bone near the surface of the skin.
(b) The bank does not issue credit cards.
(c) Implanted inside a skull gun.
(d) Custom wallets with electronic locks.
4. Who is the four-year-old daughter of Hackworth?
5. What do Harv and Nell conclude about the small piece of cloth Harv found near the sea?
(a) The woven threads are too complicated to be human-made.
(b) The woven threads must contain a secret code.
(c) The woven threads are too complicated to be made by mites.
(d) The woven threads must be the remains of a sea creature.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harv do when he returns to see what Nell has done with the matter compiler?
2. What is Hackworth's code name for the Illustrated Primer project?
3. What is the common name for the grid of microscopic sensors implanted in the bodies of ractors?
4. Who is the mother of Nell and Harv?
5. What do the guards do to incapacitate Bud, after his assault and robbery, until the constable arrives?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)