|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Nell's Passage through Pudong | Peculiar Practices in the Woods.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Primer, what is the occupation of Princess Nell's adoptive father?
2. How old are the three girls with original Primers when they play together outside the manor of Elizabeth's grandfather?
3. In the video that Judge Fang views of a recent robbery, what was the robbers' mode of transportation?
(a) They ran.
(b) They skated on nanoskates.
(c) They drove an old car.
(d) They rode high-tech bicycles.
4. After Miranda intervenes in the Primer's story to help Nell avoid danger, where does Miranda go?
(a) The Flea Circus.
(b) A teahouse on an island.
(c) A bar in the Theatre Parnasse.
5. What false information is given to Hackworth to lure him to the Flea Circus?
(a) Hackworth is told that Dr. X has the stolen copy of the Primer.
(b) Hackworth is told that Lord Finkle-McGraw is a friend of Dr. X.
(c) Hackworth is told that Judge Fang has the stolen copy of the Primer.
(d) Hackworth is told that Lord Finkle-McGraw plans to turn Hackworth over to Judge Fang.
Short Answer Questions
1. What advice does Carl Hollywood give to Miranda after she expresses concern about her role in Nell's Primer?
2. What does the Constable at the gates of Dovetail warn Miranda to do?
3. Hackworth and Fiona find a group called the "Reformed Distributed Republic" based on information obtained in what way?
4. When Chang shows the robbery video to Hackworth, in which his illegal copy of the Primer was stolen, what does Hackworth do?
5. In the Primer, Nell encounters an army of mice who ride on what?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)