|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hackworth Receives an Ambiguous Message | Part the Second: Hackworth has a Singular Experience.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Describe the woman at the center of the Drummer ritual.
(a) She has a skull gun and red hair.
(b) She wears a robe of blue silk and carries a drum.
(c) She carries a golden sword.
(d) She is naked and covered in light tattoos.
2. What does Judge Fang notice about the hat that was recovered from a recent robbery?
(a) The name "Hackworth" is printed inside.
(b) The name "Bud" is printed inside.
(c) The name "Harv" is printed inside.
(d) The hat is not visible in the video of the robbery.
3. What is the cloud that hangs over Atlantis/Shanghai?
(b) Microscopic organisms that act as an immune system.
(c) A constant source of rain and gloom.
(d) A dome that shields the area.
4. After Miranda intervenes in the Primer's story to help Nell avoid danger, where does Miranda go?
(a) The Flea Circus.
(c) A bar in the Theatre Parnasse.
(d) A teahouse on an island.
5. What advice does Carl Hollywood give to Miranda after she expresses concern about her role in Nell's Primer?
(a) He says that if Nell is still alive, she will need Miranda.
(b) He says Miranda should find a new ractor to take over her role in the Primer.
(c) He says Miranda should try to find the real-life Nell.
(d) He says Miranda should stop worrying about Nell.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the Drummers take turns with a woman during their ritual, what happens to the woman?
2. When Chang visits Hackworth at his home, what item does he bring?
3. In "Harv Brings Nell a Present," what happens when Tequila's boyfriend throws the Primer at Nell?
4. What are Thetes?
5. In the video that Judge Fang views of a recent robbery, what was the robbers' mode of transportation?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)