|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hackworth Receives an Ambiguous Message | Part the Second: Hackworth has a Singular Experience.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Miranda intervenes in the Primer's story to help Nell avoid danger, where does Miranda go?
(a) A bar in the Theatre Parnasse.
(b) The Flea Circus.
(d) A teahouse on an island.
2. Atlantis/Shanghai is protected by a grid of what?
(a) Nano wires.
(b) Guards with skull guns.
(d) Interconnected pods that monitor the area.
3. When Chang shows the robbery video to Hackworth, in which his illegal copy of the Primer was stolen, what does Hackworth do?
(a) Hackworth denies any knowledge of a robbery.
(b) Hackworth runs and escapes arrest.
(c) Hackworth tries to bribe Chang.
(d) Hackworth tries to escape, but is arrested.
4. In the Primer, what does Princess Nell discover in a hole in the ground?
(b) Four dolls.
(c) Twelve keys.
(d) Proof that she is royalty.
5. Nell learns how to light a fire while reading what story in the Primer?
(a) Princess Nell's adoptive parents teaching her and Harv how to light a fire.
(b) Princess Nell and Harv camping in the woods.
(c) Harv lighting a fire to keep trolls away at night.
(d) Harv preparing a meal for Princess Nell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What advice does Carl Hollywood give to Miranda after she expresses concern about her role in Nell's Primer?
2. In "Nell Sees Something Peculiar", why is everything covered in black dust?
3. When Nell reads the Primer alone in her room, who becomes its main character?
4. Hackworth receives a message in Vancouver to seek whom?
5. From a park in Vancouver, Hackworth follows a mysterious woman where?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)