|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a man offer per hour to Ray in order to get some help moving a piano?
(a) 10 dollars
(b) Five dollars
(c) A meal
(d) Two dollars
2. In what city in Mexico does Ray decide to have lunch?
(d) Mexico City
3. From what state does Warren originate?
4. What is the profession of the person who comments that El Paso gets 360 days of sunshine a year?
5. What is the name of the dog Ray and his brother-in-law fight about?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ray go when he is accused of drinking too much?
2. Where does Ray leave his equipment when he hikes back to El Paso in the morning?
3. Where was Ray staying before he arrives in Los Angeles at the beginning of the story?
4. What do the police consider to be an arresting offense, according to the bum Ray meets?
5. Whose house does Ray want to visit before he leaves town?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)