|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state is Ray's summer job as a fire lookout?
2. What does Ray do once everyone else goes to bed for the night?
(a) Sleeps in the house
(b) Meditates in the woods
(c) Drinks all the wine
3. Ray considers himself analogous to a Don Quixote of ___________.
4. What does Ray think about his life when he begins to contemplate Japhy's choices and outlook?
(a) It's been wasted
(b) It's been too cloudy
(c) It's been too internal
(d) It's been filled with goodness
5. Who stops by to visit Ray and Alvah when Alvah is out?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is NOT one of the people who comes to visit after the wild party at Sean and Christine's?
2. How far ahead does Japhy get from Ray and Morley?
3. What kind of writer is Ray Smith, the main character and narrator of this story?
4. When Ray and the truck driver get to the first city destination, where does the truck driver then offer to take Ray?
5. What is the name of the professional truck driver Ray meets?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)