|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ray concerned about as he and Japhy begin to go on a hike together?
(a) Japhy's physical health
(b) The amount of food
(c) His lack of experience
2. Whose house does Ray want to visit before he leaves town?
3. What does Ray find profound as he sits and contemplates the immensity of the mountains?
(c) The trees
(d) His mind
4. What does Japhy casually mention to Ray, but does not explain to him at first?
(c) Divine oneness
5. Whose shoes does Ray borrow when his feet become very sore?
(d) No one's - he goes barefoot
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of writer is Ray Smith, the main character and narrator of this story?
2. What breaks the silence between Ray and Japhy as they continue to hike the mountain?
3. What does Alvah later refer to as the activity with Princess, Japhy, Ray and himself ?
4. Ray thinks Buddhism and Christianity truly are aspects of _________ reality.
5. What does Ray take off when he finally sits down for a rest?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)