|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hannah agree to never do again in front of the German soldiers?
2. What is demanded that Hannah give up when arriving at the concentration camp?
(a) The blue baretts from her hair.
(b) The blue ribbons from her hair.
(c) The yellow baretts from her hair.
(d) The pink ribbons from her hair.
3. What best describes the location that the Jewish villagers are taken to?
(a) A barren field.
(b) A line of barracks surrounded by a barbed wire fence.
(c) A line of barracks surrounded by a green field.
(d) A prison cell.
4. Who walks away from Rivka, showing a lack of interest in her stories involving the concentration camp?
5. What does Rivka tell the others they can avoid if they follow the rule?
(a) The Angel of Death.
(b) The Angel of Acceptance.
(c) The Death Devil.
(d) The Choosing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Eva say changed their name when coming to America?
2. What does Hannah say the number on her door stands for?
3. What happens to the women when they head for the midden to escape?
4. Who was not among the men who were executed?
5. Who does Hannah dress after her cold shower?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when the Commandant comes in Chapter 15?
2. What happens to Tzipporah in Chapter 13?
3. What happens to Reuven in Chapter 16?
4. How does Hannah die?
5. What happens after the women and children are given a cold shower?
6. Where are the women and children taken first at the camp and why?
7. What happens when Hannah daydreams about food?
8. Discuss the six men in chains.
9. What does Rivka inform the women about their identification numbers?
10. What does Hannah do with the bread she is given at meals?
This section contains 909 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)