|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gives explanations from the Haggadah of stones concerning ancient Jewish history?
(a) Hannah's father.
(b) Grandma Belle.
(c) Hannah's mother.
(d) Uncle Sam.
2. What do the soldiers make the villagers do when they are taken out of the truck?
(a) Lie on the ground.
(b) Change their clothes.
(c) Sit in chairs.
3. Where do the trucks of villagers finally arrive?
(a) A farm.
(b) A train station.
(c) A lake.
(d) A pond.
4. Who approaches Hannah at the wedding whom she does not know?
(a) A badchan.
(b) A child.
(c) A villager.
(d) A soldier.
5. Who does Hannah say is her best friend?
Short Answer Questions
1. What memories does Hannah have when getting into the soldiers truck?
2. Who makes predictions of doom involving the idea of going with the Nazi soldiers?
3. Where does one many say he heard the Jews were being resettled to?
4. Who is the rabbi's favorite child?
5. What is the meaning of the name Chaya?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Hannah become friends with before Shmuel's wedding?
2. Discuss the daydream Hannah believes she is having in Chapter 12.
3. What happens when Hannah is unable to sleep?
4. What happens to Hannah when the villagers climb into the Nazis trucks?
5. What does Hannah tell Shmuel that he finds to be a joke?
6. What is Hannah given to wear to Shmuel's wedding?
7. Describe Aaron's job at reciting the Haggadah.
8. Discuss the disturbance that occurs at the party in Viosk.
9. What happens when Hannah says someone needs to do something to stop the Nazis?
10. Discuss the party in Viosk.
This section contains 882 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)