|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 - 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who lets Fayge marry for love instead of through a traditional, arranged marriage?
(a) Rabbi Boruch.
(b) Rabbi Bunst.
(c) Rabbi Bort.
(d) Rabbi Borsh.
2. Who is Hannah introduced to?
(a) Rachel and Esther.
(b) Rachel and Yente.
(c) Shifre, Esther, Yente.
(d) Shifre and Yente.
3. What does the guard who enters the women's barracks in the morning tell them to do?
(a) Get dressed.
(b) Get to work.
(c) Take showers.
(d) Hurry if they want food.
4. What is given to Hannah to put in her hair for the wedding?
(a) Yellow baretts.
(b) Blue baretts.
(c) Blue ribbons.
(d) Pink ribbons.
5. Who is Aaron?
(a) Hannah's younger brother.
(b) Hannah's cousin.
(c) Hannah's uncle.
(d) Hannah's older brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is engaged to Fayge?
2. Who tells Hannah the meaning of the name Chaya?
3. What religious text must Aaron recite from?
4. Who has children Hannah's age?
5. What does the sign read in German that stands over the gate where the Jewish villagers are taken?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)