|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Andrea and Alex argue, what does Alex decide?
(a) That they need some time apart.
(b) That they should get engaged.
(c) That they should move in together.
(d) That Andrea should quit her job.
2. What does Alex say he made arrangements for he and Andrea to attend?
(b) A rock festival.
(c) The World Series final.
(d) A food and wine trade show.
3. Where does Miranda go for two weeks in Chapter 12?
4. Where does Andrea go after seeing Christian in Chapter 13?
(a) Back to the Runway offices.
(b) Miranda's to drop off The Book.
(c) Her own apartment.
(d) To Alex's apartment.
5. Why is Alex unhappy when Andrea meets him in Chapter 9?
(a) Alex has been arguing with Lily.
(b) Lily is drunk.
(c) Andrea forgot it was their anniversary.
(d) Andrea is three hours late.
6. Why does Miranda send Andrea to get her another coffee?
(a) Miranda spills the one Andrea brings her.
(b) Miranda doesn't like the taste of the one Andrea brought.
(c) Miranda wants a different coffee brand.
(d) Miranda thinks hers is too cold.
7. Who is Miranda planning a dinner party for in Chapter 11?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Runway's CEO.
(c) Her best friend.
(d) Her brother-in-law.
8. Where is Miranda holding the dinner party she is planning in Chapter 11?
(a) Carnegie Hall.
(b) The Metropolitan Museum of Art.
(c) The Museum of Modern Art.
(d) The New York Public Library.
9. What does Miranda berate Andrea for after their elevator ride in Chapter 13?
(a) Dropping Miranda's silk scarf on the floor.
(b) Making personal calls at work.
(c) Her shoes.
(d) Taking so long when Miranda sends her on errands.
10. What does Christian tease Andrea about on the phone in Chapter 9?
(a) Her inability to keep track of time.
(b) Her coffee addiction.
(c) Her boyfriend.
(d) Her fashion sense.
11. Where does Andrea sit alone after speaking to Alex at the end of Chapter 12?
(a) On a street corner.
(b) Outside Miranda's office.
(c) In her bedroom.
(d) On her balcony.
12. What does Christian's agent tell Andrea to do in Chapter 13?
(a) Start submitting articles to magazines as a freelancer.
(b) Contact him when she's ready to have an agent.
(c) Check out a column Christian will have in tomorrow's paper.
(d) Stand up to Miranda.
13. What job does Miranda ask Emily to line up candidates for in Chapter 12?
(a) Personal assistant.
(b) Interior designer.
(c) Dog walker.
(d) Nanny to her daughters.
14. Why isn't Lily at the apartment when Andrea arrives to move in?
(a) She is out getting breakfast.
(b) She has been arrested.
(c) She is still at home in bed.
(d) She is at the hospital.
15. After hearing about what happened to Lily in Chapter 11, why is Andrea upset?
(a) Lily lied to her.
(b) Lily almost died.
(c) Lily could go to jail.
(d) Lily didn't call her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Christian invite Andrea to go in Chapter 9?
2. What does Andrea take Lily out to celebrate in Chapter 13?
3. What does Andrea do with the image Illana leaves for Andrea at her apartment?
4. What does Miranda make Andrea do which ruins Andrea's dinner plans in Chapter 14?
5. What does Andrea finally decide to do in Chapter 9?
This section contains 583 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)