|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Miranda's schedule of daily activities called?
(a) The bible.
(b) The book.
(c) The list.
(d) The bulletin.
2. After not being able to find the article Miranda ordered her to locate, what does Andrea begin to dread in Chapter 13?
(a) Having to look through dozens more newspapers.
(b) Having to ask Miranda for more information.
(c) Having to call the newspapers to inquire about it directly.
(d) Having to ask Emily to help.
3. What does Andrea take Lily out to celebrate in Chapter 13?
(a) The end of Lily's school semester.
(b) Lily's brithday.
(c) Lily's new job.
(d) Moving in together.
4. What does Christian's agent tell Andrea to do in Chapter 13?
(a) Stand up to Miranda.
(b) Contact him when she's ready to have an agent.
(c) Start submitting articles to magazines as a freelancer.
(d) Check out a column Christian will have in tomorrow's paper.
5. Who else does Andrea buy coffee for on her second trip to the coffee shop?
(b) Homeless people outside.
(d) The security guards.
6. What has Andrea memorized for the evening at the Met?
(a) The seating plan.
(b) The names of the works on art on display.
(c) The names and faces of attendees.
(d) The speech Miranda is to make.
7. What job does Miranda ask Emily to line up candidates for in Chapter 12?
(a) Nanny to her daughters.
(b) Dog walker.
(c) Interior designer.
(d) Personal assistant.
8. What does Lily call to tell Andrea as Andrea is making her second trip to the coffee shop?
(a) That Lily can't find her text book.
(b) That Lily has been evicted.
(c) That Lily is sick in bed.
(d) That Lily wants to meet for lunch.
9. What did Andrea notice about Miranda while she was at the Met?
(a) Miranda really admired the art.
(b) Miranda was bored.
(c) Miranda seemed lonely.
(d) Miranda has a lot of friends.
10. What image does Illana show to Andrea?
(a) Miranda's face on the body of a Barbie doll.
(b) Miranda's face on the body of a monkey.
(c) Miranda's face on the body of a snake.
(d) Miranda's face on the body of a flamingo.
11. What does Christian tease Andrea about on the phone in Chapter 9?
(a) Her inability to keep track of time.
(b) Her coffee addiction.
(c) Her fashion sense.
(d) Her boyfriend.
12. What excuse does Andrea make for Lily's behavior in Chapter 9?
(a) Lily is sick.
(b) Lily is making up for lost time.
(c) Lily likes to have fun.
(d) Lily's life is stressful.
13. Who does Emily ask to convince Miranda that she is very ill?
(a) Emily's doctor.
(b) Emily's mother.
14. What does Alex request of Andrea in an email in Chapter 12?
(a) That she calls her mother when she gets home.
(b) That she meets him at noon.
(c) That she calls him at 3:30.
(d) That she gets home by 10:00.
15. What illness does Emily come down with in Chapter 15?
(d) The flu.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 12, when does Andrea realize she forgot to do what Alex asked her to?
2. What is the name of the establishment Andrea, Lily and Christian go to in Chapter 13?
3. What does Miranda make Andrea do which ruins Andrea's dinner plans in Chapter 14?
4. Where does Andrea go to buy coffee when she hears Miranda is on her way to the office in Chapter 9?
5. Where does Emily say she will be going on a trip with Miranda?
This section contains 585 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)