|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Anna's nickname?
(b) Miss Piggy
(c) The goat
2. Holmes believes he is taking on the characteristics of __________.
(a) the devil
(b) Abraham Lincoln
(c) Howard Pitezel
3. What is Prendergast's sentence for killing Harrison?
(a) Death by electric chair
(b) Life imprisonment
(c) Community service
(d) Death by hanging
4. Where does Geyer begin his search?
(b) El Paso
(d) George Town
5. What is the name of the asylum to which Olmsted is admitted?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman Harrison is marrying?
2. Whose World's Fair attendance record does Chicago beat?
3. Who carries out Holmes' burial instructions?
4. In which month does the attendance rise?
5. What does the wind cause the Ferris Wheel to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Millet in the Aboard the Olympic chapter?
2. How does Holmes occupy himself in prison?
3. Describe the first test runs with the Ferris Wheel.
4. What do Minnie and Anna see at the fair?
5. What happens to the Ferris Wheel during the windstorm?
6. What happens in Mr. Chamberlain's office in the Departure chapter?
7. What does Burnham manage to prove to the world?
8. What eventually happens to Holmes?
9. How does Holmes kill Anna?
10. What tragedy occurs in the Rising Wave chapter?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)