|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the names of the three children?
(a) Alice, Rose and Jim
(b) Alice, Nellie and Howard
(c) Nellie, James and Alice
(d) Howard, Alice and Jackie
2. Who does Burnhan want to lower their rates?
(c) Ticket sellers
(d) Horse and carriages
3. How long does the first turn of the Ferris wheel take?
(a) 20 minutes
(b) 40 minutes
(c) 10 minutes
(d) 30 minutes
4. What country does Geyer travel to in The Tenant chapter?
5. What evidence do the police have?
(a) Children's toys
(c) Foot prints
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Prendergast go in the Prendergast chapter?
2. What did Olmsted ask the people he met on his travels?
3. What does Holmes say Anna should start studying?
4. What does Holmes seek to hear in his victims?
5. Holmes believes he is taking on the characteristics of __________.
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)