|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Omsted write to say what people thought of the Exposition?
2. What ceremony takes place in the At Last chapter?
(a) The opening of Holmes' hotel
(b) Burnham's birthday
(c) The opening of the Ferris Wheel
(d) Independence Day celebration
3. Where does Geyer begin his search?
(a) El Paso
(d) George Town
4. Where does Prendergast go in the Prendergast chapter?
(a) The White House
(b) The Corporate Counsel
(c) The City Hall
5. What does Holmes do when Anna enters the vault?
(a) Turns on poisonous gas
(b) Shoots her
(c) Seals the door
(d) Enters with her
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose bodies does Geyer find in Toronto?
2. What does a man pick up from Holmes' hotel later that night?
3. Where is the Ferris Wheel reconstructed?
4. Who leaves before the closing ceremony?
5. Which of the following do the police not find at Holmes' hotel?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)