|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does an official from the railroad commit suicide?
(a) Jumps off the Ferris wheel
(b) Shoots himself
(d) Stabs himself
2. What is the name of the asylum to which Olmsted is admitted?
3. With what is Burnham charged?
(c) Insurance fraud
(d) Criminal negligence
4. Holmes' hotel always smells of __________________.
(a) Rotting bodies
(b) Chemicals and gas
(c) Burning bodies
5. What does Holmes do when Anna enters the vault?
(a) Turns on poisonous gas
(b) Enters with her
(c) Shoots her
(d) Seals the door
Short Answer Questions
1. What illness does Burnham get later in his life?
2. Who did Omsted write to say what people thought of the Exposition?
3. What did Frank Haven Hall invent?
4. What does Holmes say Anna should start studying?
5. How many weeks are left to the end of the Exposition?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)