|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Anna's nickname?
(a) Miss Piggy
(d) The goat
2. With what is the closing ceremony replaced?
(a) Harrison's funeral
(b) Columbus Day
(c) A ball
(d) Major elections
3. What does American want its cities to be after the fair?
(a) Exciting, but safe
(b) Peaceful havens
(c) Pretty and clean
(d) Big and brash
4. Whose skeleton do the police find?
(c) Mrs Lawrence's
5. What evidence do the police have?
(a) Children's toys
(d) Foot prints
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Millet die aboard the Titanic?
2. In which city is Holmes' trial?
3. What does the fact that Prendergast had one chamber in his empty gun show about him?
4. Of whose murder is Holmes convicted?
5. Who does Burnham have to satisfy by keeping the attendance high?
Short Essay Questions
1. What eventually happens to Burnham and his wife?
2. Describe the Spanish Royal Emissary's visit to Chicago.
3. How does Holmes react to Geyer's finding the bodies?
4. What happens to the Ferris Wheel during the windstorm?
5. What does Geyer find out about the children in Indianapolis?
6. How does the Exposition influence America?
7. What eventually happens to the Ferris wheel?
8. In what way can the characters of Burnham and Holmes be compared?
9. What eventually happens to Holmes?
10. What do the police find in Holmes' hotel?
This section contains 598 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)