|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Geyer think Howard died?
(a) South Carolina
(c) North Carolina
2. With what is the closing ceremony replaced?
(a) Columbus Day
(b) Major elections
(c) A ball
(d) Harrison's funeral
3. Whose bodies does Geyer find in Toronto?
(a) Jackie and Emeline
(b) Alice and Nellie
(c) Georgina and Mrs. Lawrence
(d) Howard and Anna
4. Where does Geyer begin his search?
(b) George Town
(c) El Paso
5. Whose World's Fair attendance record does Chicago beat?
(b) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carter Harrison urge businesses to do on Chicago Day?
2. In which state does Minnie have land?
3. Who of the following is one of the first people to take a ride on the Ferris wheel?
4. What illness does Burnham get later in his life?
5. What is Burnham not told about?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)