Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which state does Minnie have land?
(b) New York
(c) North Carolina
2. What illness does Burnham get later in his life?
3. With what is the closing ceremony replaced?
(a) Major elections
(b) A ball
(c) Columbus Day
(d) Harrison's funeral
4. With how many cars does the Ferris Wheel begin?
5. What does Holmes seek to hear in his victims?
(a) God's voice
(b) Heavy breathing
(d) The approach of death
Short Answer Questions
1. Of whose murder is Holmes convicted?
2. What does Holmes ask Anna to get from his vault?
3. What is Burnham not told about?
4. Which of the following do the police not find at Holmes' hotel?
5. The Royal Emissary looks upon Mrs. Palmer as _______________.
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)