|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days early does Groneau want to open the Ferris Wheel?
2. What is the favorite attraction at the fair?
(a) The roller coaster
(b) The Ferris Wheel
(c) The Eiffel Tower
(d) The Library
3. Which small town outside Indianapolis does Geyer visit?
4. What does Holmes seek to hear in his victims?
(b) Heavy breathing
(c) God's voice
(d) The approach of death
5. Who does Susan Anthony meet at the fair?
(a) Wild Bill Cody
(b) D. W Griffiths
(c) Theodore Roosevelt
(d) Her estranged father
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose bodies does Geyer find in Toronto?
2. What is Burnham not told about?
3. What does Carter Harrison urge businesses to do on Chicago Day?
4. How long does the first turn of the Ferris wheel take?
5. Who is in charge of finding the three children?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Geyer find in Toronto?
2. What eventually happens to the Ferris wheel?
3. What happens to Millet in the Aboard the Olympic chapter?
4. How does Holmes kill Anna?
5. What is Holmes's plan in the Independence Day chapter?
6. How does the Exposition influence America?
7. What happens to George Ferris?
8. What does Burnham manage to prove to the world?
9. How does Holmes react to Geyer's finding the bodies?
10. What tragedy occurs in the Rising Wave chapter?
This section contains 553 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)