|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following do the police not find at Holmes' hotel?
(a) A dissection table
(b) An iron maiden
(d) A kiln
2. Where is the Ferris Wheel reconstructed?
(b) New York
3. Which small town outside Indianapolis does Geyer visit?
4. Why does McKim leave so early?
(a) He hates the idea of the Exposition ending.
(b) He has a new job.
(c) He has an argument with Burnham.
(d) His wife is sick.
5. What does the wind cause the Ferris Wheel to do?
(c) Rotate faster
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Holmes say Anna should start studying?
2. What country does Geyer travel to in The Tenant chapter?
3. Where does Mrs. Pitezel learn that her children's bodies have been discovered?
4. Who does Burnham have to satisfy by keeping the attendance high?
5. How long does the first turn of the Ferris wheel take?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Holmes kill Anna?
2. What eventually happens to the Ferris wheel?
3. Describe the first test runs with the Ferris Wheel.
4. What does Burnham manage to prove to the world?
5. What is Holmes's plan in the Independence Day chapter?
6. Why does Burnham have to raise attendance?
7. What do the police find in Holmes' hotel?
8. What happens to the Ferris Wheel during the windstorm?
9. How does the Exposition influence America?
10. What does Geyer find out about the children in Indianapolis?
This section contains 624 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)