|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is running for his fifth term as mayor?
(a) Alfred Trude
(c) Carter Harrison
(d) Davis Goddard
2. What do the Chicago architects want to show their Eastern counterparts?
(a) They are better designers
(b) They are better
(c) Chicago is more than cows and pigs
(d) They have money
3. How many carriages carry the dignitaries to the park?
4. What color eyes does Herman Mudgett have?
5. Who tells Emeline to get away from Holmes?
(b) Mrs. Cigrand
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years have passed since the Exposition?
2. From what illness is John Root suffering?
3. What was the Exposition's unofficial name?
4. Who does Holmes ask Minnie to invite to the fair?
5. Who are the lead architects of the Exposition?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Holmes prove himself untrustworthy in Hotel for the Fair?
2. What happens between Julia and Holmes in Remains of the Day?
3. What wi the Exposition like at night?
4. How does Gertrude's attitude towards Holmes change in the Cuckolding?
5. What is Chicago's attitude toward missing people in the 19th century?
6. What does Burnham concede in his negotiations with the unions?
7. What event does the Chicago Exposition celebrate?
8. What mistake has the structural engineer made in Cold Blooded Fact?
9. What are Holmes' initial impressions of Chicago?
10. Why does Mrs. Lawrence not go to the police in Chappell Redux?
This section contains 609 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)