|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Holmes sell the articulated skeleton?
(a) The police station
(c) The Exposition
(d) A medical school
2. When does Holmes say he will perform the abortion?
(a) Christmas Day
(b) Christmas Eve
(c) New Year's Day
(d) Independence Day
3. Which structure do the architects want to do better?
(a) The Astronomical Clock
(b) Carnary Wharf
(c) The Eiffel Tower
(d) The Empire State Building
4. How many years have passed since the Exposition?
5. What does Holmes' Silver Ash Institute support?
(b) Drug addiction
(c) Sex addictin
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the new family that moves into Holmes' apartment?
2. What is the name of this chapter?
3. What is the title of Burnham's official job?
4. Who is the secretary of the board of architects?
5. How many carriages carry the dignitaries to the park?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Holmes start making good money?
2. What do the architects want to achieve from the Exposition?
3. Why does Prendergast want to help Carter Harrison?
4. What event does the Chicago Exposition celebrate?
5. Why does Mrs. Lawrence not go to the police in Chappell Redux?
6. What happens between Julia and Holmes in Remains of the Day?
7. What problems is Burnham facing in Gauntlet Dropped?
8. What are Holmes' initial impressions of Chicago?
9. How is the city of Chicago preparing for the fair in Dreadful Things Done By Girls?
10. Describe the submission sent in by George Ferris.
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)