|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which state does Minnie have land?
(b) New York
(c) North Carolina
2. What illness does Burnham get later in his life?
3. With what is the closing ceremony replaced?
(a) Major elections
(b) A ball
(c) Columbus Day
(d) Harrison's funeral
4. With how many cars does the Ferris Wheel begin?
5. What does Holmes seek to hear in his victims?
(a) God's voice
(b) Heavy breathing
(d) The approach of death
6. Of whose murder is Holmes convicted?
(a) Ned Connor
(b) Benjamin Pitezel
(c) Mrs. Lawrence
(d) Howard Pitezel
7. What does Holmes ask Anna to get from his vault?
(a) His suitcase
8. What is Burnham not told about?
(a) His son's death
(b) A fire
(c) A profit loss
(d) An accident on the Ferris Wheel
9. Which of the following do the police not find at Holmes' hotel?
(a) A kiln
(b) A dissection table
(c) An iron maiden
10. The Royal Emissary looks upon Mrs. Palmer as _______________.
(a) a slave
(b) a blacksmith's wife
(c) an innkeepers' wife
(d) a servant
11. Which character dies aboard the Titanic?
12. Who does Susan Anthony meet at the fair?
(a) Wild Bill Cody
(b) D. W Griffiths
(c) Theodore Roosevelt
(d) Her estranged father
13. Which of the following do Anna and Minnie not see at the fair?
(c) Electric chair
14. Where does Geyer begin his search?
(c) George Town
(d) El Paso
15. Where does Mrs. Pitezel learn that her children's bodies have been discovered?
(a) The police station
(b) In the newspaper
(c) On the radio
(d) A telegram office
Short Answer Questions
1. Who of the following is one of the first people to take a ride on the Ferris wheel?
2. What does the wind cause the Ferris Wheel to do?
3. With whom does Millet promise the midway women could dance?
4. Whose skeleton do the police find?
5. Which small town outside Indianapolis does Geyer visit?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)