|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Royal Emissary looks upon Mrs. Palmer as _______________.
(a) an innkeepers' wife
(b) a blacksmith's wife
(c) a servant
(d) a slave
2. By whose visit is the opening of the Ferris Wheel overshadowed?
(a) The British King
(b) The American President
(c) Mark Twain
(d) The Royal Emissary from Spain
3. Who carries out Holmes' burial instructions?
(a) His wife
(b) His mother
(c) John King
(d) His attorney
4. Where does Geyer return to until August?
(c) Los Angeles
(d) New York
5. What does Holmes not want to become when he dies?
(a) A reincarnation
(c) A specimen
(d) An exhibit
6. Who does Burnhan want to lower their rates?
(b) Ticket sellers
(c) Horse and carriages
7. Who is Prendergast introduced to at the City Hall?
8. To whom does the footprint belong?
(a) Mrs. Lawrence
9. What does Pitezel buy his son at the fair?
(a) A dog
(b) Lead soldiers
(c) A little drummer boy
(d) A toy top
10. Whose skeleton do the police find?
(b) Mrs Lawrence's
11. What is the name of the woman Harrison is marrying?
(a) Annie Howard
(b) Jackie Davis
(c) Lauren Jackal
(d) Joanna Charles
12. How does an official from the railroad commit suicide?
(a) Shoots himself
(b) Jumps off the Ferris wheel
(c) Stabs himself
13. Who is in charge of finding the three children?
(a) Jack Ohio
(b) Frank Geyer
(c) Howard Pitezel
(d) Dr. Holmes
14. What does Holmes say Anna should start studying?
15. With how many cars does the Ferris Wheel begin?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the British navy boat sink?
2. Why does McKim leave so early?
3. What hits the Ferris Wheel?
4. In which city is Holmes' trial?
5. Who refuses to give the Retrenchment Committee control of expenditure?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)