|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Anna's nickname?
(a) The goat
(c) Miss Piggy
2. Which character dies aboard the Titanic?
3. Where is Burnham buried?
(a) Hollywood cemetery in Los Angeles
(b) Graceland cemetery in Chicago
(c) Horace cemetery in Memphis
(d) Leper cemetery in Los Angeles
4. What is the name of the woman Harrison is marrying?
(a) Lauren Jackal
(b) Annie Howard
(c) Joanna Charles
(d) Jackie Davis
5. How many people arrive for Independence Day at the fair?
6. Where does Geyer return to until August?
(c) New York
(d) Los Angeles
7. Where does Holmes state that Howard is?
(a) A homeless shelter
(b) A boarding house
(c) Holmes' mother's house
(d) An institution
8. What does Holmes not want to become when he dies?
(a) An exhibit
(b) A specimen
(c) A reincarnation
9. Of what does Holmes write three different versions?
(b) Short story
10. Who does Holmes take to the hotel with him?
(c) Mrs. Lawrence
(d) Mrs. Burnham
11. With how many cars does the Ferris Wheel begin?
12. In which month does the attendance rise?
13. What does Holmes ask Anna to get from his vault?
(d) His suitcase
14. What does Pitezel buy his son at the fair?
(a) Lead soldiers
(b) A little drummer boy
(c) A dog
(d) A toy top
15. What did Frank Haven Hall invent?
(b) Chewing gum
(c) A machine to type braille
(d) The telephone
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Geyer think Howard died?
2. Where does the British navy boat sink?
3. What evidence do the police have?
4. Holmes believes he is taking on the characteristics of __________.
5. For what is the Ferris wheel eventually used?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)