|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of this chapter?
(b) Cold Blood
(c) Chappell Redux
(d) World Fair Hotel
2. For whom is Prendergast campaigning?
(a) Alfred Trude
(b) H. H Holmes
(c) Daniel Burnham
(d) Carter Harrison
3. Emeline is from ___________.
(d) New York
4. Who does Prendergast want to become his assistant?
5. Which of the following is an exhibit at the Exposition?
(b) Pop tarts
(d) Juicy Fruit
6. Who disembarks from a train in this chapter?
(a) Daniel Burnham
(b) H.H. Holmes
(c) John Root
(d) Hannah Clarke
7. What is the daily attendance up to the end of May?
8. From what city do three of the architects come?
(a) New York
(d) New Orleans
9. Where was the Exposition of 1893 held?
(d) New York
10. What does Holmes advertise in the local papers?
(a) His pharmacy
(b) His World's Fair Hotel
(c) His marriage to Minnie
(d) His horse
11. What does Dr. Kelley cure?
(a) Sex addiction
(b) Drug addiction
(c) Love sickness
12. What is the name of Ned's daughter?
13. Where do Burnham's wife and children live?
14. Who does Emeline meet just before Christmas?
(b) Mrs. Lawrence
(d) Daniel Burnham
15. What is the name of Minnie's sister?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many workers die from January to April?
2. What does Prendergast send out to influential people?
3. Who is the secretary of the board of architects?
4. What was the Exposition celebrating?
5. What was the Exposition's unofficial name?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)