|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Gertrude become uneasy?
(a) When she sees a dog
(b) When Holmes enters the room
(c) When Ned enters the room
(d) When she sees a cat
2. Emeline's family is from what state?
(c) New York
3. How many carriages carry the dignitaries to the park?
4. When does Holmes say he will perform the abortion?
(a) Independence Day
(b) Christmas Day
(c) Christmas Eve
(d) New Year's Day
5. What is the daily attendance up to the end of May?
6. What does Holmes sell to Ned?
(a) His hotel
(b) His horse
(c) His car
(d) His pharmarcy
7. Who is the secretary of the board of architects?
8. For whom is Prendergast campaigning?
(a) Carter Harrison
(b) Alfred Trude
(c) Daniel Burnham
(d) H. H Holmes
9. Who is given the job of increasing attendance?
(a) Frank Millet
(b) Grover Cleveland
(c) Frederick Folly
(d) Daniel Burnham
10. What does Prendergast send out to influential people?
11. Which city is second in the vote?
(a) New York
12. Who does Holmes ask Minnie to invite to the fair?
13. Prendergast thinks he is about to be appointed as ________________.
(a) Chief engineer
(c) Corporate counsel
(d) Chief architect
14. What does Holmes advertise in the local papers?
(a) His horse
(b) His marriage to Minnie
(c) His pharmacy
(d) His World's Fair Hotel
15. What is the name of the new family that moves into Holmes' apartment?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the biggest attraction at the Exposition?
2. Who are the lead architects of the Exposition?
3. Where does Holmes meet Minnie?
4. Who is now completely insane?
5. In what year does Chicago win the vote to hold the Exposition?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)