Short Answer Questions Key
1. How many years have passed since the Exposition?
2. Where was the Exposition of 1893 held?
3. What was the Exposition's unofficial name?
4. What was the Exposition celebrating?
Columbus' discovery of America
5. Who disembarks from a train in this chapter?
6. What word best describes Chicago in the late 1880's?
7. In what year does Chicago win the vote to hold the Exposition?
8. Which city is second in the vote?
9. In what building do Burnham and John Root sit?
The Rookery building
10. What are Burnham and Root's jobs?
11. Who are the lead architects of the Exposition?
Burnham and Root
This section contains 2,962 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)