|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue, Holmes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the lead architects of the Exposition?
(a) Depew and Root
(b) Depew and Holmes
(c) Burnham and Root
(d) Burnham and Holmes
2. Of what does Holmes write three different versions?
(a) Short story
3. Who does Prendergast want to become his assistant?
4. Who refuses to give the Retrenchment Committee control of expenditure?
(a) The Chicago mayor
(b) The Exposition Company
(c) The President
(d) The Chicago Councel
5. What is Alfred Trude's job?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many architects does Burnham invite to work on the designs?
2. Where does Holmes say Julia has gone?
3. What ceremony takes place in the At Last chapter?
4. For whom is Prendergast campaigning?
5. What does American want its cities to be after the fair?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)