|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue, Holmes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which small town outside Indianapolis does Geyer visit?
2. To where has the chambermaid moved?
(b) New Orleans
(c) New York
3. Who leaves before the closing ceremony?
4. What problems are happening in America during this time?
(a) Government corruption
(b) Violent storms
(c) A depression
(d) A war
5. Who is Holmes paying attention to in this chapter?
(a) Ned's daughter
(b) Ned's wife and sister
(d) John Root
Short Answer Questions
1. In what building do Burnham and John Root sit?
2. With whom does Millet promise the midway women could dance?
3. What was the Exposition's unofficial name?
4. From what city do three of the architects come?
5. Who refuses to give the Retrenchment Committee control of expenditure?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)