|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue, Holmes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who attends in place of Ferris?
2. How does an official from the railroad commit suicide?
(a) Shoots himself
(c) Jumps off the Ferris wheel
(d) Stabs himself
3. How much longer does Harrison say he will live?
(a) Ten years
(b) A century
(c) 20 years
(d) Half a century
4. What does Mrs. Lawrence think has happened to Emeline?
(a) She has been kidnapped.
(b) She has run away.
(c) She has been murdered.
(d) She has killed herself.
5. Who is now completely insane?
(d) Alfred Trude
Short Answer Questions
1. Holmes' hotel always smells of __________________.
2. Who of the following is one of the first people to take a ride on the Ferris wheel?
3. Emeline's family is from what state?
4. What is the name of the hotel where Hut is staying?
5. In which city is Holmes' trial?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)