|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue, Holmes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who of the following is one of the first people to take a ride on the Ferris wheel?
2. In which city is Holmes' trial?
(b) New York
(d) Los Angeles
3. Why did Burnham ignore most of Olmsted's advice?
(a) Olmsted does not know what is really happening.
(b) He wants to keep control.
(c) The fair is doing very well.
(d) The advice is awful.
4. When does Holmes say he will perform the abortion?
(a) Independence Day
(b) New Year's Day
(c) Christmas Day
(d) Christmas Eve
5. What evidence do the police have?
(b) Children's toys
(c) Foot prints
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Holmes' wife?
2. Who is running for his fifth term as mayor?
3. Where does Prendergast go in the Prendergast chapter?
4. What is Anna's nickname?
5. How many days early does Groneau want to open the Ferris Wheel?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)