|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Nightfall | Part 3, The Black City.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Alfred Trude's job?
2. What does the wind cause the Ferris Wheel to do?
(b) Rotate faster
3. What does Carter Harrison urge businesses to do on Chicago Day?
(a) Hang out flags and other decorations
(b) Donate their profits to the fair
(c) Open longer
4. What is the title of Burnham's official job?
(a) Supervising architect
(b) Chief accountant
(c) Supervising landscape architect
(d) Chief of construction
5. What does a man pick up from Holmes' hotel later that night?
(a) A horse
(b) A car
(c) A suitcase of money
(d) Two large crates
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Lawrence not go to the police?
2. Where do Burnham's wife and children live?
3. What was the Exposition's unofficial name?
4. What word best describes Chicago in the late 1880's?
5. Which character dies in this chapter?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)