|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Nightfall | Part 3, The Black City.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Millet promise the midway women could dance?
(a) Government officials
(b) Exposition officials
(c) The Columbian Guards
2. What is the name of the husband of the family that moves into Holmes' hotel?
3. What does the President turn on at the opening ceremony?
(a) A roller coaster
(b) A car engine
(c) The electricity
(d) The Ferris Wheel
4. In which month does the attendance rise?
5. Why does McKim leave so early?
(a) He has an argument with Burnham.
(b) His wife is sick.
(c) He has a new job.
(d) He hates the idea of the Exposition ending.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who disembarks from a train in this chapter?
2. What hits the Ferris Wheel?
3. What is the title of Burnham's official job?
4. Who does Burnham have to satisfy by keeping the attendance high?
5. Which structure do the architects want to do better?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)