|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Nightfall | Part 3, The Black City.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Minnie's sister?
2. For what day is the opening ceremony scheduled?
(a) October 12
(b) June 1
(c) May 1
(d) December 15
3. Who is president of the United States in 1893?
(a) Richard Nixon
(b) Jackson Browne
(c) Glover Cleveland
(d) Abraham Lincoln
4. What is the daily attendance up to the end of May?
5. What hits the Ferris Wheel?
(b) A tornado
(c) A windstorm
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days early does Groneau want to open the Ferris Wheel?
2. What is the name of Holmes' new woman?
3. What does the author state that Chicago has a lot of during this time?
4. From what illness is John Root suffering?
5. Who is Holmes paying attention to in this chapter?
This section contains 132 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)