|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Nightfall | Part 3, The Black City.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many architects does Burnham invite to work on the designs?
2. Where was the Exposition of 1893 held?
(b) New York
3. In which state does Minnie have land?
(c) North Carolina
(d) New York
4. What does Holmes say Anna should start studying?
5. What is the reason people are not coming to the exposition?
(a) It is unsafe to travel
(b) Bad transport
(c) Chicago's crime
(d) The depression
Short Answer Questions
1. Who attends in place of Ferris?
2. Who is the secretary of the board of architects?
3. How much does the murder rate rise in America as the economy falls?
4. In which month does the attendance rise?
5. What does Carter Harrison urge businesses to do on Chicago Day?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)