|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Nightfall | Part 3, The Black City.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is given the job of increasing attendance?
(a) Frank Millet
(b) Daniel Burnham
(c) Frederick Folly
(d) Grover Cleveland
2. Olsted left the completion of the Exposition to _________.
3. Emeline's family is from what state?
(a) New York
4. When is Prendergast told to arrive back at Harrison's house?
(a) Half an hour
(b) Two hours
(c) An hour
(d) In a week
5. What was the Exposition's unofficial name?
(a) Black CIty
(c) Chicago Hope
(d) White City
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Holmes seek to hear in his victims?
2. What does Carter Harrison urge businesses to do on Chicago Day?
3. Who does Holmes take to the hotel with him?
4. By whose visit is the opening of the Ferris Wheel overshadowed?
5. Who is Prendergast introduced to at the City Hall?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)