|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Nightfall | Part 3, The Black City.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is an exhibit at the Exposition?
(c) Juicy Fruit
(d) Pop tarts
2. Who is supervising landscape architect?
(a) Harry Codman
(b) Frederick Olmsted
(c) James Ellsworth
(d) John Root
3. What is the name of the woman Harrison is marrying?
(a) Jackie Davis
(b) Lauren Jackal
(c) Joanna Charles
(d) Annie Howard
4. What hits the Ferris Wheel?
(c) A windstorm
(d) A tornado
5. How long does the first turn of the Ferris wheel take?
(a) 20 minutes
(b) 10 minutes
(c) 40 minutes
(d) 30 minutes
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose World's Fair attendance record does Chicago beat?
2. What is the name of Ned's daughter?
3. What is the name of the woman who designs the Women's Building?
4. In which month does the attendance rise?
5. How many years have passed since the Exposition?
This section contains 136 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)