|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Worry | Part 3, Claustrophobia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following famous people is going to the opening ceremony?
(a) Lord Roseberry
(b) The American president
(c) The British Queen
(d) D W.Griffiths
2. What word best describes Chicago in the late 1880's?
3. What did Frank Haven Hall invent?
(b) A machine to type braille
(c) The telephone
(d) Chewing gum
4. Who does Susan Anthony meet at the fair?
(a) Wild Bill Cody
(b) D. W Griffiths
(c) Theodore Roosevelt
(d) Her estranged father
5. Who does Prendergast want to become his assistant?
Short Answer Questions
1. Olsted left the completion of the Exposition to _________.
2. What does Holmes' Silver Ash Institute support?
3. What color eyes does Herman Mudgett have?
4. Who is the president of the board of architects?
5. Where does Holmes meet Minnie?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)