|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Worry | Part 3, Claustrophobia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Holmes' wife?
2. Who is given the job of increasing attendance?
(a) Daniel Burnham
(b) Grover Cleveland
(c) Frederick Folly
(d) Frank Millet
3. Where was the Exposition of 1893 held?
(d) New York
4. Who of the following is one of the first people to take a ride on the Ferris wheel?
5. To whom does Prendergast send a postcard?
(a) Jesse Jackson
(b) W. F. Cooling
(c) Daniel Burnham
(d) Grover Cleveland
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Alfred Trude's job?
2. Who does Burnham have to satisfy by keeping the attendance high?
3. What is the favorite attraction at the fair?
4. Why does Anna accept the invitation?
5. Who does Burnhan want to lower their rates?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)