|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Worry | Part 3, Claustrophobia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is president of the United States in 1893?
(a) Abraham Lincoln
(b) Jackson Browne
(c) Richard Nixon
(d) Glover Cleveland
2. What is Burnham not told about?
(a) His son's death
(b) A fire
(c) A profit loss
(d) An accident on the Ferris Wheel
3. To whom does Prendergast send a postcard?
(a) Jesse Jackson
(b) W. F. Cooling
(c) Daniel Burnham
(d) Grover Cleveland
4. What did Frank Haven Hall invent?
(a) Chewing gum
(c) The telephone
(d) A machine to type braille
5. Which of the following do Anna and Minnie not see at the fair?
(b) Electric chair
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the biggest attraction at the Exposition?
2. Who is the secretary of the board of architects?
3. Who attends in place of Ferris?
4. Where was the Exposition of 1893 held?
5. What does Prendergast send out to influential people?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)