|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Worry | Part 3, Claustrophobia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Holmes ask Minnie to invite to the fair?
2. From what city do three of the architects come?
(a) New York
(d) New Orleans
3. Where do Burnham's wife and children live?
4. Who is given the job of increasing attendance?
(a) Frederick Folly
(b) Daniel Burnham
(c) Frank Millet
(d) Grover Cleveland
5. What is the reason people are not coming to the exposition?
(a) Chicago's crime
(b) It is unsafe to travel
(c) The depression
(d) Bad transport
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sol Bloom open?
2. What do the the police think Holmes placed on the floor by his kiln?
3. Who does the fair hire to keep fairgoers safe?
4. What is the name of this chapter?
5. To whom does Holmes sell the articulated skeleton?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)