|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Worry | Part 3, Claustrophobia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the biggest attraction at the Exposition?
(a) The Rookery Building
(b) The cathredral
(c) The Court of Honor
(d) The Ferris Wheel
2. Where does Holmes' wife live?
(d) New York
3. From what city do three of the architects come?
(a) New Orleans
(c) New York
4. Which member of Myrta's family does Holmes meet?
(a) Her father
(b) Uncle David
(c) Aunt Sally
(d) Uncle John
5. What does Sol Bloom open?
(a) An Algerian vilage
(b) A brothel
(c) A Morrocan village
(d) A saloon bar
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Olmsted ask the people he met on his travels?
2. How many architects does Burnham invite to work on the designs?
3. What is the daily attendance up to the end of May?
4. By whose visit is the opening of the Ferris Wheel overshadowed?
5. Who are the lead architects of the Exposition?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)