|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Worry | Part 3, Claustrophobia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Holmes say Anna should start studying?
2. Which member of Myrta's family does Holmes meet?
(a) Uncle John
(b) Aunt Sally
(c) Her father
(d) Uncle David
3. In what building do Burnham and John Root sit?
(a) The City Church
(b) The Rookery building
(c) The Bootle building
(d) The City Hall
4. Who is president of the United States in 1893?
(a) Jackson Browne
(b) Richard Nixon
(c) Abraham Lincoln
(d) Glover Cleveland
5. For what day is the opening ceremony scheduled?
(a) October 12
(b) May 1
(c) June 1
(d) December 15
Short Answer Questions
1. From what city do three of the architects come?
2. Holmes says he is the son of ______________.
3. What is the name of the engineer who is awarded the concession?
4. Who does Burnham have to satisfy by keeping the attendance high?
5. What does Sol Bloom open?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)