|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Worry | Part 3, Claustrophobia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is supervising landscape architect?
(a) Harry Codman
(b) James Ellsworth
(c) Frederick Olmsted
(d) John Root
2. Who does Burnhan want to lower their rates?
(c) Horse and carriages
(d) Ticket sellers
3. What does the author state that Chicago has a lot of during this time?
4. What does Holmes seek to hear in his victims?
(a) Heavy breathing
(c) The approach of death
(d) God's voice
5. What does a man pick up from Holmes' hotel later that night?
(a) A horse
(b) Two large crates
(c) A suitcase of money
(d) A car
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the reason people are not coming to the exposition?
2. What does Sol Bloom open?
3. Olsted left the completion of the Exposition to _________.
4. Which member of Myrta's family does Holmes meet?
5. How much does the murder rate rise in America as the economy falls?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)