|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Worry | Part 3, Claustrophobia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the secretary of the board of architects?
2. What is the name of the husband of the family that moves into Holmes' hotel?
3. Which member of Myrta's family does Holmes meet?
(a) Her father
(b) Uncle John
(c) Aunt Sally
(d) Uncle David
4. When does Gertrude become uneasy?
(a) When she sees a dog
(b) When she sees a cat
(c) When Holmes enters the room
(d) When Ned enters the room
5. To whom does Holmes sell the articulated skeleton?
(a) The police station
(c) The Exposition
(d) A medical school
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Holmes paying attention to in this chapter?
2. Which city is second in the vote?
3. Where does Holmes say Julia has gone?
4. What is the name of Holmes' wife?
5. Who does Holmes ask Minnie to invite to the fair?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)