|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Worry | Part 3, Claustrophobia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the favorite attraction at the fair?
(a) The Eiffel Tower
(b) The Ferris Wheel
(c) The Library
(d) The roller coaster
2. How much does the murder rate rise in America as the economy falls?
3. How many carriages carry the dignitaries to the park?
4. What is the name of the new family that moves into Holmes' apartment?
5. What is the name of the hotel where Hut is staying?
(a) The Washington
(b) The Lincoln
(c) The Jackson
(d) The Wellington
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Holmes advertise in the local papers?
2. What word best describes Chicago in the late 1880's?
3. Where does Holmes say Julia has gone?
4. What is the daily attendance up to the end of May?
5. What is the only reason the police would have for finding a missing person?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)