|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Worry | Part 3, Claustrophobia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do they decide is the best site for the exposition?
(a) Central Park
(b) Lincoln Park
(c) Washington Park
(d) Jackson Park
2. Who is now completely insane?
(a) Alfred Trude
3. Which of the following famous people is going to the opening ceremony?
(a) The American president
(b) D W.Griffiths
(c) Lord Roseberry
(d) The British Queen
4. What does Sol Bloom open?
(a) An Algerian vilage
(b) A brothel
(c) A Morrocan village
(d) A saloon bar
5. What is Anna's nickname?
(b) The goat
(d) Miss Piggy
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman who designs the Women's Building?
2. The Royal Emissary looks upon Mrs. Palmer as _______________.
3. What does the President turn on at the opening ceremony?
4. Who is running for his fifth term as mayor?
5. With how many cars does the Ferris Wheel begin?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)