|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Worry | Part 3, Claustrophobia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the biggest attraction at the Exposition?
(a) The Rookery Building
(b) The Court of Honor
(c) The cathredral
(d) The Ferris Wheel
2. Olsted left the completion of the Exposition to _________.
3. Who is the president of the board of architects?
4. Holmes says he is the son of ______________.
(a) a Scottish lord
(b) an American politician
(c) the Spanish king
(d) an English lord
5. Emeline's family is from what state?
(c) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Holmes sell the articulated skeleton?
2. Which structure do the architects want to do better?
3. Where does Holmes meet Minnie?
4. What is the name of Ned's wife?
5. What does Holmes seek to hear in his victims?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)