|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Invitation | Part 2, Final Preparations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the Exposition's unofficial name?
(a) White City
(c) Black CIty
(d) Chicago Hope
2. From what city do three of the architects come?
(a) New Orleans
(b) New York
3. Which of the following famous people is going to the opening ceremony?
(a) The American president
(b) Lord Roseberry
(c) D W.Griffiths
(d) The British Queen
4. What kind of shop does Holmes buy?
(a) A sweet shop
(b) A gas station
(c) A newspaper shop
(d) A pharmacy
5. What do the the police think Holmes placed on the floor by his kiln?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the hotel where Hut is staying?
2. What is the name of the woman who designs the Women's Building?
3. What word best describes Chicago in the late 1880's?
4. Emeline's family is from what state?
5. What is the name of Minnie's sister?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)