|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Invitation | Part 2, Final Preparations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Holmes say he will perform the abortion?
(a) New Year's Day
(b) Christmas Day
(c) Christmas Eve
(d) Independence Day
2. Who is now completely insane?
(a) Alfred Trude
3. Why does Anna accept the invitation?
(a) She likes traveling.
(b) She wants to go to the fair.
(c) She wants to meet Dr. Holmes.
(d) She wants to escape her husband.
4. In what year does Chicago win the vote to hold the Exposition?
5. Where would Emeline's footprint later be discovered?
(a) On the door of Holmes' kiln
(b) Outside Holmes' walk in freezer
(c) In Holmes' kitchen
(d) On the blade of Holmes' sword
Short Answer Questions
1. Which structure do the architects want to do better?
2. Emeline is from ___________.
3. Where does Holmes say Julia has gone?
4. Why does Dr. Holmes want Anna to come to Chicago?
5. Which city is second in the vote?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)