|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Invitation | Part 2, Final Preparations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Holmes sell to Ned?
(a) His car
(b) His pharmarcy
(c) His hotel
(d) His horse
2. What is the name of the woman who designs the Women's Building?
(a) Sophia Hayden
(b) Lily Fangs
(c) Janet Burnham
(d) Daisy Whiner
3. Who is the president of the board of architects?
4. How many architects does Burnham invite to work on the designs?
5. What do they decide is the best site for the exposition?
(a) Washington Park
(b) Central Park
(c) Lincoln Park
(d) Jackson Park
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Emeline meet just before Christmas?
2. What does Holmes advertise in the local papers?
3. Who are the lead architects of the Exposition?
4. What does the author state that Chicago has a lot of during this time?
5. What is the name of the engineer who is awarded the concession?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)