|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Invitation | Part 2, Final Preparations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author state that Chicago has a lot of during this time?
2. Why does Dr. Holmes want Anna to come to Chicago?
(a) To marry her
(b) To keep Minnie occupied
(c) To keep Minnie on his side
(d) To make her less skeptical
3. What is the name of the new family that moves into Holmes' apartment?
4. When does Gertrude become uneasy?
(a) When she sees a dog
(b) When Holmes enters the room
(c) When she sees a cat
(d) When Ned enters the room
5. What is the name of the husband of the family that moves into Holmes' hotel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Holmes' Silver Ash Institute support?
2. In what year does Chicago win the vote to hold the Exposition?
3. Where does Holmes meet Minnie?
4. Why does Mrs. Lawrence not go to the police?
5. How many workers die from January to April?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)