|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Invitation | Part 2, Final Preparations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the new family that moves into Holmes' apartment?
2. What type of bureau is the police force going to establish?
(a) A serial killer department
(b) A mysterious disappearance department
(c) Crimes against the Exposition department
(d) A fire department
3. Who tells Emeline to get away from Holmes?
(a) Mrs. Cigrand
4. What is Alfred Trude's job?
5. In what building do Burnham and John Root sit?
(a) The City Church
(b) The City Hall
(c) The Rookery building
(d) The Bootle building
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author state that Chicago has a lot of during this time?
2. Who are the lead architects of the Exposition?
3. Where does Holmes promise to take Emeline on their honeymoon?
4. How many architects does Burnham invite to work on the designs?
5. What is the name of Holmes' wife?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)