|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Invitation | Part 2, Final Preparations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who disembarks from a train in this chapter?
(a) Hannah Clarke
(b) John Root
(c) H.H. Holmes
(d) Daniel Burnham
2. What does Holmes' Silver Ash Institute support?
(c) Sex addictin
(d) Drug addiction
3. What problems are happening in America during this time?
(a) A war
(b) Violent storms
(c) Government corruption
(d) A depression
4. What do the the police think Holmes placed on the floor by his kiln?
5. What type of bureau is the police force going to establish?
(a) A serial killer department
(b) A fire department
(c) A mysterious disappearance department
(d) Crimes against the Exposition department
Short Answer Questions
1. For what day is the opening ceremony scheduled?
2. What is Alfred Trude's job?
3. What word best describes Chicago in the late 1880's?
4. When does Holmes say he will perform the abortion?
5. From what illness is John Root suffering?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)