|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Invitation | Part 2, Final Preparations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the the police think Holmes placed on the floor by his kiln?
2. Where was the Exposition of 1893 held?
(a) New York
3. Holmes says he is the son of ______________.
(a) an English lord
(b) an American politician
(c) a Scottish lord
(d) the Spanish king
4. Which member of Myrta's family does Holmes meet?
(a) Uncle John
(b) Uncle David
(c) Aunt Sally
(d) Her father
5. Where do Burnham's wife and children live?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Holmes' new woman?
2. Who disembarks from a train in this chapter?
3. What does Holmes pay Charles Chappell to do?
4. What does the author state that Chicago has a lot of during this time?
5. Where does Holmes' wife live?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)