|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chappell Redux | Part 2, The Cold-Blooded Fact.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Holmes say he will perform the abortion?
(a) Christmas Day
(b) Independence Day
(c) Christmas Eve
(d) New Year's Day
2. When does Gertrude become uneasy?
(a) When she sees a cat
(b) When Ned enters the room
(c) When Holmes enters the room
(d) When she sees a dog
3. What was the Exposition's unofficial name?
(a) Black CIty
(b) White City
(d) Chicago Hope
4. What is Holmes' building nicknamed by the locals?
(a) Murder place
(b) The torture chamber
(c) The love den
(d) The castle
5. In what year does Chicago win the vote to hold the Exposition?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Kelley cure?
2. What is the name of the engineer who is awarded the concession?
3. What is the name of the new family that moves into Holmes' apartment?
4. What was the Exposition celebrating?
5. Who disembarks from a train in this chapter?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)