|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chappell Redux | Part 2, The Cold-Blooded Fact.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the the police think Holmes placed on the floor by his kiln?
2. Who does Emeline meet just before Christmas?
(a) Daniel Burnham
(b) Mrs. Lawrence
3. For what day is the opening ceremony scheduled?
(a) October 12
(b) May 1
(c) June 1
(d) December 15
4. What does Mrs. Lawrence think has happened to Emeline?
(a) She has been kidnapped.
(b) She has run away.
(c) She has killed herself.
(d) She has been murdered.
5. Holmes says he is the son of ______________.
(a) the Spanish king
(b) an American politician
(c) a Scottish lord
(d) an English lord
Short Answer Questions
1. What problems are happening in America during this time?
2. Who disembarks from a train in this chapter?
3. What is Alfred Trude's job?
4. What is the name of this chapter?
5. What do the Chicago architects want to show their Eastern counterparts?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)