|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chappell Redux | Part 2, The Cold-Blooded Fact.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where would Emeline's footprint later be discovered?
(a) On the blade of Holmes' sword
(b) On the door of Holmes' kiln
(c) Outside Holmes' walk in freezer
(d) In Holmes' kitchen
2. Which city is second in the vote?
(c) New York
3. Where does Holmes promise to take Emeline on their honeymoon?
4. In what building do Burnham and John Root sit?
(a) The City Hall
(b) The City Church
(c) The Bootle building
(d) The Rookery building
5. Who is now completely insane?
(c) Alfred Trude
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the Exposition of 1893 held?
2. What do the Chicago architects want to show their Eastern counterparts?
3. What color eyes does Herman Mudgett have?
4. What is the title of Burnham's official job?
5. From what city do three of the architects come?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)