|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chappell Redux | Part 2, The Cold-Blooded Fact.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what illness is John Root suffering?
2. What is Alfred Trude's job?
3. What is the name of the hotel where Hut is staying?
(a) The Wellington
(b) The Jackson
(c) The Lincoln
(d) The Washington
4. What is the title of Burnham's official job?
(a) Supervising landscape architect
(b) Chief of construction
(c) Chief accountant
(d) Supervising architect
5. Where was the Exposition of 1893 held?
(c) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only reason the police would have for finding a missing person?
2. Who is Holmes paying attention to in this chapter?
3. What problems are happening in America during this time?
4. Who is the president of the board of architects?
5. From what city do three of the architects come?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)