|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chappell Redux | Part 2, The Cold-Blooded Fact.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the husband of the family that moves into Holmes' hotel?
2. What word best describes Chicago in the late 1880's?
3. What is the name of Ned's daughter?
4. What is the name of Holmes' new woman?
5. Why does Mrs. Lawrence not go to the police?
(a) She is frightened.
(b) She did not like Emeline.
(c) They never respond.
(d) Holmes is watching her.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year does Chicago win the vote to hold the Exposition?
2. Where do Burnham's wife and children live?
3. What do the the police think Holmes placed on the floor by his kiln?
4. Who is the president of the board of architects?
5. What is the name of this chapter?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)