|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chappell Redux | Part 2, The Cold-Blooded Fact.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What problems are happening in America during this time?
(a) A depression
(b) A war
(c) Violent storms
(d) Government corruption
2. Where was the Exposition of 1893 held?
(a) New York
3. What is Holmes' building nicknamed by the locals?
(a) The torture chamber
(b) Murder place
(c) The castle
(d) The love den
4. What do they decide is the best site for the exposition?
(a) Jackson Park
(b) Washington Park
(c) Central Park
(d) Lincoln Park
5. What was the Exposition celebrating?
(a) Columbus' discovery of America
(b) America's independence
(c) A new century
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Holmes paying attention to in this chapter?
2. What does Mrs. Lawrence think has happened to Emeline?
3. Where does Holmes say Julia has gone?
4. For what day is the opening ceremony scheduled?
5. What color eyes does Herman Mudgett have?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)