|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chappell Redux | Part 2, The Cold-Blooded Fact.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Lawrence think has happened to Emeline?
(a) She has killed herself.
(b) She has been kidnapped.
(c) She has run away.
(d) She has been murdered.
2. What word best describes Chicago in the late 1880's?
3. Who is the secretary of the board of architects?
4. When does Holmes say he will perform the abortion?
(a) Christmas Day
(b) New Year's Day
(c) Independence Day
(d) Christmas Eve
5. What is the name of the hotel where Hut is staying?
(a) The Lincoln
(b) The Wellington
(c) The Washington
(d) The Jackson
Short Answer Questions
1. From what illness is John Root suffering?
2. Who is Holmes paying attention to in this chapter?
3. Why does Mrs. Lawrence not go to the police?
4. Where was the Exposition of 1893 held?
5. What is the name of the woman who designs the Women's Building?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)