|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chappell Redux | Part 2, The Cold-Blooded Fact.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the the police think Holmes placed on the floor by his kiln?
2. From what illness is John Root suffering?
3. How many architects does Burnham invite to work on the designs?
4. What was the Exposition's unofficial name?
(a) White City
(b) Chicago Hope
(c) Black CIty
5. For what day is the opening ceremony scheduled?
(a) December 15
(b) June 1
(c) May 1
(d) October 12
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author state that Chicago has a lot of during this time?
2. What is the name of the hotel where Hut is staying?
3. How many years have passed since the Exposition?
4. Who tells Emeline to get away from Holmes?
5. For whom is Prendergast campaigning?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)