|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chappell Redux | Part 2, The Cold-Blooded Fact.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only reason the police would have for finding a missing person?
(a) If they were a child
(b) If they had money
(c) If they were famous
(d) If the government told them to
2. Where do Burnham's wife and children live?
3. What do the the police think Holmes placed on the floor by his kiln?
4. What is the title of Burnham's official job?
(a) Chief accountant
(b) Chief of construction
(c) Supervising architect
(d) Supervising landscape architect
5. Which character dies in this chapter?
(a) H. H Holmes
(b) Daniel Burnham
(c) John Root
(d) David Olmsted
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of shop does Holmes buy?
2. How many years have passed since the Exposition?
3. What is the name of the engineer who is awarded the concession?
4. What is the name of the hotel where Hut is staying?
5. Who is the secretary of the board of architects?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)