|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chappell Redux | Part 2, The Cold-Blooded Fact.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of bureau is the police force going to establish?
(a) Crimes against the Exposition department
(b) A fire department
(c) A serial killer department
(d) A mysterious disappearance department
2. What kind of shop does Holmes buy?
(a) A gas station
(b) A newspaper shop
(c) A sweet shop
(d) A pharmacy
3. What is the only reason the police would have for finding a missing person?
(a) If the government told them to
(b) If they were famous
(c) If they had money
(d) If they were a child
4. What do they decide is the best site for the exposition?
(a) Lincoln Park
(b) Central Park
(c) Jackson Park
(d) Washington Park
5. What is Alfred Trude's job?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years have passed since the Exposition?
2. When does Gertrude become uneasy?
3. Emeline's family is from what state?
4. To whom does Holmes sell the articulated skeleton?
5. What is the name of Ned's wife?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)