|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chappell Redux | Part 2, The Cold-Blooded Fact.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Holmes say he will perform the abortion?
(a) Independence Day
(b) Christmas Day
(c) Christmas Eve
(d) New Year's Day
2. What word best describes Chicago in the late 1880's?
3. What is the name of the new family that moves into Holmes' apartment?
4. What is the name of the engineer who is awarded the concession?
(a) George Ferris
(b) Gale Davis
(c) David Worldtrade
(d) Jan Habermas
5. What is the only reason the police would have for finding a missing person?
(a) If they were famous
(b) If they were a child
(c) If the government told them to
(d) If they had money
Short Answer Questions
1. What problems are happening in America during this time?
2. What does Mrs. Lawrence think has happened to Emeline?
3. Who is now completely insane?
4. What do they decide is the best site for the exposition?
5. Who are the lead architects of the Exposition?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)