|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chappell Redux | Part 2, The Cold-Blooded Fact.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years have passed since the Exposition?
2. Which structure do the architects want to do better?
(a) The Empire State Building
(b) The Eiffel Tower
(c) The Astronomical Clock
(d) Carnary Wharf
3. Which city is second in the vote?
(a) New York
4. How much does the murder rate rise in America as the economy falls?
5. What is Holmes' building nicknamed by the locals?
(a) The castle
(b) The love den
(c) The torture chamber
(d) Murder place
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Gertrude become uneasy?
2. What problems are happening in America during this time?
3. What is the name of Holmes' wife?
4. When does Holmes say he will perform the abortion?
5. What do they decide is the best site for the exposition?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)