|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Cuckolding | Part 2, Vexed.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of Burnham's official job?
(a) Supervising architect
(b) Chief accountant
(c) Chief of construction
(d) Supervising landscape architect
2. What problems are happening in America during this time?
(a) A war
(b) Government corruption
(c) Violent storms
(d) A depression
3. At what newspaper does Prendergast work?
(a) The Chicago Times
(b) The InterOcean
(c) The New York Times
(d) The Chicago Post
4. Who is supervising landscape architect?
(a) James Ellsworth
(b) John Root
(c) Frederick Olmsted
(d) Harry Codman
5. What is the only reason the police would have for finding a missing person?
(a) If they were famous
(b) If they had money
(c) If the government told them to
(d) If they were a child
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author state that Chicago has a lot of during this time?
2. From what illness is John Root suffering?
3. Where do Burnham's wife and children live?
4. Where does Holmes' wife live?
5. Who is the president of the board of architects?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)