|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Cuckolding | Part 2, Vexed.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Gertrude become uneasy?
(a) When she sees a dog
(b) When she sees a cat
(c) When Holmes enters the room
(d) When Ned enters the room
2. Where does Holmes' wife live?
(c) New York
3. From what illness is John Root suffering?
4. What does the author state that Chicago has a lot of during this time?
5. What problems are happening in America during this time?
(a) Government corruption
(b) A depression
(c) Violent storms
(d) A war
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Holmes' building nicknamed by the locals?
2. Who is the president of the board of architects?
3. What do they decide is the best site for the exposition?
4. What type of bureau is the police force going to establish?
5. Who is supervising landscape architect?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)