|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Cuckolding | Part 2, Vexed.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who disembarks from a train in this chapter?
(a) John Root
(b) Hannah Clarke
(c) Daniel Burnham
(d) H.H. Holmes
2. From what illness is John Root suffering?
3. How many years have passed since the Exposition?
4. Who is the secretary of the board of architects?
5. Where was the Exposition of 1893 held?
(c) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Holmes' wife live?
2. What are Burnham and Root's jobs?
3. How many architects does Burnham invite to work on the designs?
4. What does the author state that Chicago has a lot of during this time?
5. Which city is second in the vote?
This section contains 121 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)