|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Cuckolding | Part 2, Vexed.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Holmes paying attention to in this chapter?
(a) Ned's wife and sister
(b) Ned's daughter
(d) John Root
2. What color eyes does Herman Mudgett have?
3. Who is supervising landscape architect?
(a) James Ellsworth
(b) Frederick Olmsted
(c) John Root
(d) Harry Codman
4. Which member of Myrta's family does Holmes meet?
(a) Uncle John
(b) Aunt Sally
(c) Her father
(d) Uncle David
5. What is the name of Ned's daughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. From what city do three of the architects come?
2. What is the name of the woman who designs the Women's Building?
3. Where does Holmes' wife live?
4. In what year does Chicago win the vote to hold the Exposition?
5. What was the Exposition celebrating?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)