|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Cuckolding | Part 2, Vexed.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what newspaper does Prendergast work?
(a) The New York Times
(b) The InterOcean
(c) The Chicago Times
(d) The Chicago Post
2. What do the Chicago architects want to show their Eastern counterparts?
(a) They are better designers
(b) They have money
(c) They are better
(d) Chicago is more than cows and pigs
3. Who are the lead architects of the Exposition?
(a) Burnham and Holmes
(b) Burnham and Root
(c) Depew and Root
(d) Depew and Holmes
4. What problems are happening in America during this time?
(a) A depression
(b) Violent storms
(c) Government corruption
(d) A war
5. What kind of shop does Holmes buy?
(a) A sweet shop
(b) A gas station
(c) A pharmacy
(d) A newspaper shop
Short Answer Questions
1. How many architects does Burnham invite to work on the designs?
2. What is the name of Ned's wife?
3. Who is the president of the board of architects?
4. Which member of Myrta's family does Holmes meet?
5. In what year does Chicago win the vote to hold the Exposition?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)