|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Cuckolding | Part 2, Vexed.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Chicago architects want to show their Eastern counterparts?
(a) Chicago is more than cows and pigs
(b) They have money
(c) They are better
(d) They are better designers
2. What does Holmes sell to Ned?
(a) His pharmarcy
(b) His car
(c) His horse
(d) His hotel
3. Which character dies in this chapter?
(a) Daniel Burnham
(b) David Olmsted
(c) John Root
(d) H. H Holmes
4. What is the only reason the police would have for finding a missing person?
(a) If they had money
(b) If they were a child
(c) If the government told them to
(d) If they were famous
5. Which city is second in the vote?
(d) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Burnham's wife and children live?
2. How many architects does Burnham invite to work on the designs?
3. Who are the lead architects of the Exposition?
4. When does Gertrude become uneasy?
5. Who is the secretary of the board of architects?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)