|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Landscape of Regret | Part 1, Vanishing Point.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author state that Chicago has a lot of during this time?
2. In what year does Chicago win the vote to hold the Exposition?
3. From what city do three of the architects come?
(a) New York
(c) New Orleans
4. Who is supervising landscape architect?
(a) Harry Codman
(b) James Ellsworth
(c) Frederick Olmsted
(d) John Root
5. Which member of Myrta's family does Holmes meet?
(a) Her father
(b) Uncle John
(c) Uncle David
(d) Aunt Sally
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the Exposition's unofficial name?
2. What is the name of Holmes' wife?
3. What is the only reason the police would have for finding a missing person?
4. What type of bureau is the police force going to establish?
5. What is the name of the husband of the family that moves into Holmes' hotel?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)