|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Landscape of Regret | Part 1, Vanishing Point.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the Exposition of 1893 held?
(b) New York
2. For what day is the opening ceremony scheduled?
(a) June 1
(b) December 15
(c) May 1
(d) October 12
3. How many architects does Burnham invite to work on the designs?
4. Who disembarks from a train in this chapter?
(a) John Root
(b) H.H. Holmes
(c) Hannah Clarke
(d) Daniel Burnham
5. What are Burnham and Root's jobs?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only reason the police would have for finding a missing person?
2. Which city is second in the vote?
3. How many years have passed since the Exposition?
4. What was the Exposition celebrating?
5. What problems are happening in America during this time?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)