|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Landscape of Regret | Part 1, Vanishing Point.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only reason the police would have for finding a missing person?
(a) If they were famous
(b) If the government told them to
(c) If they had money
(d) If they were a child
2. Who is supervising landscape architect?
(a) James Ellsworth
(b) Harry Codman
(c) John Root
(d) Frederick Olmsted
3. In what year does Chicago win the vote to hold the Exposition?
4. What type of bureau is the police force going to establish?
(a) A serial killer department
(b) A mysterious disappearance department
(c) A fire department
(d) Crimes against the Exposition department
5. What was the Exposition celebrating?
(b) America's independence
(c) Columbus' discovery of America
(d) A new century
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the Exposition of 1893 held?
2. What is the name of the husband of the family that moves into Holmes' hotel?
3. In what building do Burnham and John Root sit?
4. What kind of shop does Holmes buy?
5. Which city is second in the vote?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)