|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Landscape of Regret | Part 1, Vanishing Point.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Chicago architects want to show their Eastern counterparts?
(a) They are better designers
(b) They are better
(c) Chicago is more than cows and pigs
(d) They have money
2. What is the only reason the police would have for finding a missing person?
(a) If they were famous
(b) If they had money
(c) If the government told them to
(d) If they were a child
3. In what building do Burnham and John Root sit?
(a) The Rookery building
(b) The City Hall
(c) The City Church
(d) The Bootle building
4. Who disembarks from a train in this chapter?
(a) H.H. Holmes
(b) Hannah Clarke
(c) John Root
(d) Daniel Burnham
5. Where does Holmes' wife live?
(b) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year does Chicago win the vote to hold the Exposition?
2. Which city is second in the vote?
3. What was the Exposition celebrating?
4. Who is supervising landscape architect?
5. From what city do three of the architects come?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)