|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue, Holmes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what is the closing ceremony replaced?
(a) A ball
(b) Columbus Day
(c) Harrison's funeral
(d) Major elections
2. What problems are happening in America during this time?
(a) A war
(b) Government corruption
(c) A depression
(d) Violent storms
3. Which of the following do the police not find at Holmes' hotel?
(a) A dissection table
(b) An iron maiden
(c) A kiln
4. What do the Chicago architects want to show their Eastern counterparts?
(a) They have money
(b) Chicago is more than cows and pigs
(c) They are better
(d) They are better designers
5. What color eyes does Herman Mudgett have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Holmes seek to hear in his victims?
2. What did Olmsted ask the people he met on his travels?
3. What was the Exposition's unofficial name?
4. For whom is Prendergast campaigning?
5. Whose World's Fair attendance record does Chicago beat?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)