Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Worry | Part 3, Claustrophobia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pitezel buy his son at the fair?
(a) Lead soldiers
(b) A little drummer boy
(c) A toy top
(d) A dog
2. Who is supervising landscape architect?
(a) James Ellsworth
(b) Harry Codman
(c) Frederick Olmsted
(d) John Root
3. Why did Burnham ignore most of Olmsted's advice?
(a) The fair is doing very well.
(b) He wants to keep control.
(c) Olmsted does not know what is really happening.
(d) The advice is awful.
4. At what newspaper does Prendergast work?
(a) The InterOcean
(b) The Chicago Times
(c) The Chicago Post
(d) The New York Times
5. Which city is second in the vote?
(b) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Lawrence not go to the police?
2. What does Prendergast send out to influential people?
3. Where was the Exposition of 1893 held?
4. When does Gertrude become uneasy?
5. Holmes' hotel always smells of __________________.
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)