|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Invitation | Part 2, Final Preparations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where would Emeline's footprint later be discovered?
(a) On the blade of Holmes' sword
(b) On the door of Holmes' kiln
(c) Outside Holmes' walk in freezer
(d) In Holmes' kitchen
2. In what building do Burnham and John Root sit?
(a) The City Hall
(b) The Bootle building
(c) The Rookery building
(d) The City Church
3. Where does Holmes meet Minnie?
(d) New York
4. Who are the lead architects of the Exposition?
(a) Depew and Holmes
(b) Burnham and Holmes
(c) Burnham and Root
(d) Depew and Root
5. Who disembarks from a train in this chapter?
(a) John Root
(b) Hannah Clarke
(c) Daniel Burnham
(d) H.H. Holmes
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Ned's daughter?
2. What is the name of the new family that moves into Holmes' apartment?
3. Where was the Exposition of 1893 held?
4. Which member of Myrta's family does Holmes meet?
5. What is Alfred Trude's job?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)