|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Property of Holmes | Part 4, Moyamensing Prison.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what is the closing ceremony replaced?
(a) Columbus Day
(b) Harrison's funeral
(c) A ball
(d) Major elections
2. What evidence do the police have?
(b) Foot prints
(d) Children's toys
3. Who does Susan Anthony meet at the fair?
(a) Her estranged father
(b) D. W Griffiths
(c) Theodore Roosevelt
(d) Wild Bill Cody
4. With how many cars does the Ferris Wheel begin?
5. Who does the fair hire to keep fairgoers safe?
(a) The military
(b) Canadian Rockies
(c) The Columbian Guard
Short Answer Questions
1. How much longer does Harrison say he will live?
2. What is the daily attendance up to the end of May?
3. What is the favorite attraction at the fair?
4. How many days early does Groneau want to open the Ferris Wheel?
5. Where does the British navy boat sink?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)