|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Property of Holmes | Part 4, Moyamensing Prison.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what city do three of the architects come?
(c) New York
(d) New Orleans
2. In what year does Chicago win the vote to hold the Exposition?
3. How many days early does Groneau want to open the Ferris Wheel?
4. Holmes says he is the son of ______________.
(a) the Spanish king
(b) an American politician
(c) an English lord
(d) a Scottish lord
5. What is Alfred Trude's job?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Chicago architects want to show their Eastern counterparts?
2. What does a New York editor call for other New York editors to do for Chicago?
3. Which structure do the architects want to do better?
4. What problems are happening in America during this time?
5. Prendergast thinks he is about to be appointed as ________________.
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)