|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Property of Holmes | Part 4, Moyamensing Prison.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the lead architects of the Exposition?
(a) Depew and Root
(b) Depew and Holmes
(c) Burnham and Root
(d) Burnham and Holmes
2. Which member of Myrta's family does Holmes meet?
(a) Uncle John
(b) Aunt Sally
(c) Her father
(d) Uncle David
3. Emeline is from ___________.
(d) New York
4. In what building do Burnham and John Root sit?
(a) The City Hall
(b) The City Church
(c) The Rookery building
(d) The Bootle building
5. What are Burnham and Root's jobs?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the husband of the family that moves into Holmes' hotel?
2. What is Alfred Trude's job?
3. With whom does Millet promise the midway women could dance?
4. What is Anna's nickname?
5. In what year does Chicago win the vote to hold the Exposition?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)