|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Property of Holmes | Part 4, Moyamensing Prison.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is president of the United States in 1893?
(a) Glover Cleveland
(b) Richard Nixon
(c) Jackson Browne
(d) Abraham Lincoln
2. What does the President turn on at the opening ceremony?
(a) The electricity
(b) The Ferris Wheel
(c) A roller coaster
(d) A car engine
3. To where has the chambermaid moved?
(a) New Orleans
(d) New York
4. Which of the following do Anna and Minnie not see at the fair?
(a) Electric chair
5. What is the name of Ned's daughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. On what day does Harrison announce his upcoming marriage?
2. Who does Emeline meet just before Christmas?
3. How many carriages carry the dignitaries to the park?
4. Where does Holmes' wife live?
5. What does the author state that Chicago has a lot of during this time?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)