|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Property of Holmes | Part 4, Moyamensing Prison.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Holmes sell to Ned?
(a) His pharmarcy
(b) His car
(c) His horse
(d) His hotel
2. Emeline is from ___________.
(d) New York
3. What did Frank Haven Hall invent?
(a) A machine to type braille
(c) The telephone
(d) Chewing gum
4. What is the biggest attraction at the Exposition?
(a) The Rookery Building
(b) The Ferris Wheel
(c) The cathredral
(d) The Court of Honor
5. What is the name of Minnie's sister?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is president of the United States in 1893?
2. Where do Burnham's wife and children live?
3. What is the name of Ned's daughter?
4. What is the favorite attraction at the fair?
5. Which city is second in the vote?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)