|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Property of Holmes | Part 4, Moyamensing Prison.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does an official from the railroad commit suicide?
(b) Shoots himself
(c) Stabs himself
(d) Jumps off the Ferris wheel
2. Who does the fair hire to keep fairgoers safe?
(a) The Columbian Guard
(c) The military
(d) Canadian Rockies
3. What does a man pick up from Holmes' hotel later that night?
(a) A car
(b) A suitcase of money
(c) Two large crates
(d) A horse
4. Emeline is from ___________.
(b) New York
5. When does Gertrude become uneasy?
(a) When she sees a dog
(b) When she sees a cat
(c) When Ned enters the room
(d) When Holmes enters the room
Short Answer Questions
1. What color eyes does Herman Mudgett have?
2. What are the names of the three children?
3. How many days early does Groneau want to open the Ferris Wheel?
4. Who is in charge of finding the three children?
5. Where does Holmes meet Minnie?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)