|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Angel from Dwight | Part 2, Dedication Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the husband of the family that moves into Holmes' hotel?
2. From what city do three of the architects come?
(a) New York
(b) New Orleans
3. Holmes says he is the son of ______________.
(a) a Scottish lord
(b) an American politician
(c) the Spanish king
(d) an English lord
4. Which member of Myrta's family does Holmes meet?
(a) Uncle John
(b) Aunt Sally
(c) Her father
(d) Uncle David
5. In what year does Chicago win the vote to hold the Exposition?
Short Answer Questions
1. Emeline is from ___________.
2. How many architects does Burnham invite to work on the designs?
3. What does Holmes sell to Ned?
4. What is Holmes' building nicknamed by the locals?
5. What do the Chicago architects want to show their Eastern counterparts?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)