|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Property of Holmes | Part 4, Moyamensing Prison.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a New York editor call for other New York editors to do for Chicago?
(a) Visit the fair
(c) Advertise the fair for free
(d) Donate them money
2. Where does Holmes' wife live?
(d) New York
3. In which month does the attendance rise?
4. What do the Chicago architects want to show their Eastern counterparts?
(a) They are better designers
(b) Chicago is more than cows and pigs
(c) They are better
(d) They have money
5. What color eyes does Herman Mudgett have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the daily attendance up to the end of May?
2. Who does the fair hire to keep fairgoers safe?
3. Which city is second in the vote?
4. Holmes says he is the son of ______________.
5. How many people arrive for Independence Day at the fair?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)