|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Nannie | Part 3, Vertigo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Anna's nickname?
(a) Miss Piggy
(d) The goat
2. Who is given the job of increasing attendance?
(a) Grover Cleveland
(b) Frederick Folly
(c) Daniel Burnham
(d) Frank Millet
3. How many carriages carry the dignitaries to the park?
4. Who of the following is one of the first people to take a ride on the Ferris wheel?
5. Who is president of the United States in 1893?
(a) Abraham Lincoln
(b) Richard Nixon
(c) Glover Cleveland
(d) Jackson Browne
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Alfred Trude's job?
2. With how many cars does the Ferris Wheel begin?
3. What is Holmes' building nicknamed by the locals?
4. What is the name of the engineer who is awarded the concession?
5. Who is now completely insane?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)