|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Nannie | Part 3, Vertigo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is given the job of increasing attendance?
(a) Frank Millet
(b) Daniel Burnham
(c) Frederick Folly
(d) Grover Cleveland
2. How many days early does Groneau want to open the Ferris Wheel?
3. Who does Emeline meet just before Christmas?
(a) Daniel Burnham
(b) Mrs. Lawrence
4. Where do Burnham's wife and children live?
5. What is the name of Ned's daughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who of the following is one of the first people to take a ride on the Ferris wheel?
2. What does the President turn on at the opening ceremony?
3. When does Gertrude become uneasy?
4. From what city do three of the architects come?
5. What does Holmes sell to Ned?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)