|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Nannie | Part 3, Vertigo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what city do three of the architects come?
(b) New Orleans
(c) New York
2. Who of the following is one of the first people to take a ride on the Ferris wheel?
3. What is the reason people are not coming to the exposition?
(a) Bad transport
(b) Chicago's crime
(c) It is unsafe to travel
(d) The depression
4. For whom is Prendergast campaigning?
(a) Daniel Burnham
(b) Carter Harrison
(c) H. H Holmes
(d) Alfred Trude
5. How many carriages carry the dignitaries to the park?
Short Answer Questions
1. What problems are happening in America during this time?
2. How many days early does Groneau want to open the Ferris Wheel?
3. What does Holmes sell to Ned?
4. Who does Emeline meet just before Christmas?
5. What is the name of Holmes' wife?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)