|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Nannie | Part 3, Vertigo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the President turn on at the opening ceremony?
(a) The electricity
(b) A roller coaster
(c) The Ferris Wheel
(d) A car engine
2. What is Alfred Trude's job?
3. What does Pitezel buy his son at the fair?
(a) A toy top
(b) Lead soldiers
(c) A dog
(d) A little drummer boy
4. Which structure do the architects want to do better?
(a) Carnary Wharf
(b) The Eiffel Tower
(c) The Astronomical Clock
(d) The Empire State Building
5. When does Gertrude become uneasy?
(a) When Ned enters the room
(b) When she sees a dog
(c) When she sees a cat
(d) When Holmes enters the room
Short Answer Questions
1. What problems are happening in America during this time?
2. How many days early does Groneau want to open the Ferris Wheel?
3. What is Holmes' building nicknamed by the locals?
4. What is the name of Ned's wife?
5. From what city do three of the architects come?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)