|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Nannie | Part 3, Vertigo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Holmes' building nicknamed by the locals?
(a) Murder place
(b) The torture chamber
(c) The love den
(d) The castle
2. What is the daily attendance up to the end of May?
3. From what city do three of the architects come?
(a) New York
(c) New Orleans
4. Who does Emeline meet just before Christmas?
(b) Daniel Burnham
(c) Mrs. Lawrence
5. Which member of Myrta's family does Holmes meet?
(a) Her father
(b) Uncle John
(c) Aunt Sally
(d) Uncle David
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Burnham's wife and children live?
2. What does Holmes sell to Ned?
3. What does the President turn on at the opening ceremony?
4. Who of the following is one of the first people to take a ride on the Ferris wheel?
5. What problems are happening in America during this time?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)