|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Nannie | Part 3, Vertigo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Alfred Trude's job?
2. What is the reason people are not coming to the exposition?
(a) The depression
(b) Bad transport
(c) It is unsafe to travel
(d) Chicago's crime
3. What is Holmes' building nicknamed by the locals?
(a) The love den
(b) The castle
(c) Murder place
(d) The torture chamber
4. Which member of Myrta's family does Holmes meet?
(a) Uncle David
(b) Her father
(c) Uncle John
(d) Aunt Sally
5. Which structure do the architects want to do better?
(a) Carnary Wharf
(b) The Astronomical Clock
(c) The Empire State Building
(d) The Eiffel Tower
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the President turn on at the opening ceremony?
2. What does Holmes sell to Ned?
3. Who does Emeline meet just before Christmas?
4. What is the name of the engineer who is awarded the concession?
5. With how many cars does the Ferris Wheel begin?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)