|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Nannie | Part 3, Vertigo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following do Anna and Minnie not see at the fair?
(a) Electric chair
2. How many days early does Groneau want to open the Ferris Wheel?
3. What is the daily attendance up to the end of May?
4. Who is president of the United States in 1893?
(a) Richard Nixon
(b) Jackson Browne
(c) Abraham Lincoln
(d) Glover Cleveland
5. What is Alfred Trude's job?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many carriages carry the dignitaries to the park?
2. What does the President turn on at the opening ceremony?
3. With how many cars does the Ferris Wheel begin?
4. Who is now completely insane?
5. What is the name of Ned's daughter?
This section contains 126 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)