|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Nannie | Part 3, Vertigo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Gertrude become uneasy?
(a) When she sees a cat
(b) When she sees a dog
(c) When Holmes enters the room
(d) When Ned enters the room
2. What is the reason people are not coming to the exposition?
(a) Chicago's crime
(b) The depression
(c) It is unsafe to travel
(d) Bad transport
3. Who is president of the United States in 1893?
(a) Abraham Lincoln
(b) Jackson Browne
(c) Glover Cleveland
(d) Richard Nixon
4. Where does Holmes' wife live?
(a) New York
5. What is the name of Holmes' wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who of the following is one of the first people to take a ride on the Ferris wheel?
2. What is the daily attendance up to the end of May?
3. Which member of Myrta's family does Holmes meet?
4. With how many cars does the Ferris Wheel begin?
5. Where do Burnham's wife and children live?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)