|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Nannie | Part 3, Vertigo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following do Anna and Minnie not see at the fair?
(c) Electric chair
2. What does the President turn on at the opening ceremony?
(a) A roller coaster
(b) The electricity
(c) A car engine
(d) The Ferris Wheel
3. Who is president of the United States in 1893?
(a) Jackson Browne
(b) Richard Nixon
(c) Abraham Lincoln
(d) Glover Cleveland
4. What does Holmes sell to Ned?
(a) His horse
(b) His hotel
(c) His pharmarcy
(d) His car
5. How many architects does Burnham invite to work on the designs?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the daily attendance up to the end of May?
2. With how many cars does the Ferris Wheel begin?
3. Where does Holmes' wife live?
4. What is the name of the engineer who is awarded the concession?
5. From what city do three of the architects come?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)