|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Toward Triumph | Part 3, Departures.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the fair hire to keep fairgoers safe?
(a) The military
(b) Canadian Rockies
(c) The Columbian Guard
2. Whose World's Fair attendance record does Chicago beat?
(a) New York
3. Why does McKim leave so early?
(a) He hates the idea of the Exposition ending.
(b) His wife is sick.
(c) He has a new job.
(d) He has an argument with Burnham.
4. Where does Holmes say Julia has gone?
5. What does Holmes pay Charles Chappell to do?
(a) Clean bones
(b) Get rid of evidence
(c) Mop his floors
(d) Find women
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is an exhibit at the Exposition?
2. How many weeks are left to the end of the Exposition?
3. How much does the murder rate rise in America as the economy falls?
4. Who leaves before the closing ceremony?
5. What does Carter Harrison urge businesses to do on Chicago Day?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)