|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Toward Triumph | Part 3, Departures.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Holmes say Julia has gone?
2. When does Holmes say he will perform the abortion?
(a) Christmas Eve
(b) Independence Day
(c) Christmas Day
(d) New Year's Day
3. What does Carter Harrison urge businesses to do on Chicago Day?
(a) Open longer
(b) Hang out flags and other decorations
(c) Donate their profits to the fair
4. Why does McKim leave so early?
(a) He hates the idea of the Exposition ending.
(b) He has a new job.
(c) His wife is sick.
(d) He has an argument with Burnham.
5. In which state does Minnie have land?
(a) New York
(c) North Carolina
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the biggest attraction at the Exposition?
2. To whom does Prendergast send a postcard?
3. How much does the murder rate rise in America as the economy falls?
4. Whose World's Fair attendance record does Chicago beat?
5. To whom does Holmes sell the articulated skeleton?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)