|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Toward Triumph | Part 3, Departures.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Holmes sell the articulated skeleton?
(a) The police station
(b) A medical school
(c) The Exposition
2. What does Carter Harrison urge businesses to do on Chicago Day?
(a) Hang out flags and other decorations
(b) Donate their profits to the fair
(c) Open longer
3. In which state does Minnie have land?
(a) North Carolina
(c) New York
4. To whom does Prendergast send a postcard?
(a) Grover Cleveland
(b) Daniel Burnham
(c) Jesse Jackson
(d) W. F. Cooling
5. Prendergast thinks he is about to be appointed as ________________.
(a) Chief engineer
(c) Chief architect
(d) Corporate counsel
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leaves before the closing ceremony?
2. What is the biggest attraction at the Exposition?
3. Who does the fair hire to keep fairgoers safe?
4. When does Holmes say he will perform the abortion?
5. What is the name of the new family that moves into Holmes' apartment?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)