|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Toward Triumph | Part 3, Departures.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carter Harrison urge businesses to do on Chicago Day?
(a) Hang out flags and other decorations
(b) Open longer
(c) Donate their profits to the fair
2. When does Holmes say he will perform the abortion?
(a) Christmas Day
(b) New Year's Day
(c) Independence Day
(d) Christmas Eve
3. What does Holmes pay Charles Chappell to do?
(a) Mop his floors
(b) Clean bones
(c) Get rid of evidence
(d) Find women
4. Prendergast thinks he is about to be appointed as ________________.
(a) Chief engineer
(b) Corporate counsel
(c) Chief architect
5. What is the biggest attraction at the Exposition?
(a) The Ferris Wheel
(b) The Court of Honor
(c) The cathredral
(d) The Rookery Building
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Prendergast want to become his assistant?
2. To whom does Holmes sell the articulated skeleton?
3. Why does McKim leave so early?
4. Who leaves before the closing ceremony?
5. Who does the fair hire to keep fairgoers safe?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)