|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Toward Triumph | Part 3, Departures.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose World's Fair attendance record does Chicago beat?
(b) New York
2. In which state does Minnie have land?
(a) New York
(d) North Carolina
3. Which of the following is an exhibit at the Exposition?
(c) Pop tarts
(d) Juicy Fruit
4. Why does McKim leave so early?
(a) He hates the idea of the Exposition ending.
(b) He has an argument with Burnham.
(c) His wife is sick.
(d) He has a new job.
5. How many weeks are left to the end of the Exposition?
Short Answer Questions
1. Prendergast thinks he is about to be appointed as ________________.
2. Who leaves before the closing ceremony?
3. What does Carter Harrison urge businesses to do on Chicago Day?
4. When does Holmes say he will perform the abortion?
5. Where does Holmes say Julia has gone?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)