1. How many years have passed since the Exposition?
2. Where was the Exposition of 1893 held?
(c) New York
3. What was the Exposition's unofficial name?
(a) Black CIty
(b) White City
(c) Chicago Hope
4. What was the Exposition celebrating?
(b) Columbus' discovery of America
(c) America's independence
(d) A new century
5. Who disembarks from a train in this chapter?
(a) H.H. Holmes
(b) Hannah Clarke
(c) Daniel Burnham
(d) John Root
6. What word best describes Chicago in the late 1880's?
7. In what year does Chicago win the vote to hold the Exposition?
8. Which city is second in the vote?
(b) New York
9. In what building do Burnham and John Root sit?
(a) The City Hall
(b) The City Church
(c) The Bootle building
(d) The Rookery building
10. What are Burnham and Root's jobs?
11. Who are the lead architects of the Exposition?
(a) Depew and Root
(b) Burnham and Root
(c) Burnham and Holmes
(d) Depew and Holmes
This section contains 2,962 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)