|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Carl give for turning down a side road?
(a) He has to pee.
(b) He is lost.
(c) He knows the farmer at the end of the road.
(d) He thinks it is a shortcut.
2. What does Carl put in Sandy's gun?
3. About what does Carl fantasize when he overhears two Republicans talking?
(a) Killing and torturing the two men.
(b) Watching the men having sex with Sandy.
(c) Forcing them to vote democrat.
(d) Having sex with both of the men.
4. What is the Prophet and the Picker?
(a) A book Theodore finds and becomes obsessed about.
(b) The name of Roy and Theodore's act.
(c) A pamphlet that Emma reads daily.
(d) A book Roy writes.
5. What happens to their fourth "model"?
(a) He escapes.
(b) He turns a gun on them.
(c) He can't perform so Carl lets him go.
(d) He is not quite dead when Carl puts him in the grave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What career does Carl try to break into in California?
2. Where are Roy and Theodore?
3. What does the visitor tell Sandy?
4. Where is Pastor Teagardin meeting his parishioners?
5. What is one thing Theodore dreams?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Carl prepare for his and Sandy's next hunt?
2. Why does Arvin beat up three local boys?
3. Why does Sandy ask Carl to teach her to use the gun he bought her?
4. Where does Carl start hanging out and what is his reaction one night to a conversation between two Republicans?
5. Who do Sandy and Carl pick up next and what happens?
6. How does Lenora accidentally commit suicide?
7. What are Roy and Theodore now doing?
8. What does Arvin notice about the new pastor?
9. Where do Theodore and Roy move and how is Theodore?
10. Where does Arvin go to live and with whom does he develop a friendship?
This section contains 1,008 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)