|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About whom does Theodore sing?
2. Where has Sandy been driving?
(a) In the New England States.
(b) Across the Midwest.
(c) Across the South.
(d) In the Pacific Northwest.
3. What does Bodecker recall about a night he passed out drunk?
(a) Sandy tells him she is going to kill herself.
(b) Sandy drives him home.
(c) Sandy takes his money.
(d) Sandy tells him about her and Carl's trip.
4. Where does Willard put the animal carcasses?
(a) He burns them.
(b) In the cellar.
(c) In the prayer clearing.
(d) In the field to warn off the other animals from the garden.
5. What does Carl do with the first hitchhiker?
(a) Forces him strip and leave that way.
(b) Kills him.
(c) Forces her to have sex with Carl.
(d) Forces him to have sex with Carl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Willard decide he is going to do after watching his father?
2. What is Sandy's relation to Lee Bodecker?
3. Where does Willard end up renting a house for his family?
4. What does Arvin do for hours one night when his father sends him to the prayer log?
5. At what does Dunlap hint to Willard one day?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Carl convince young men to have sex with Sandy and what does Carl do after they have sex?
2. Where is Arvin joining his father?
3. At what does Dunlap hint to Willard one day when Willard goes to pay his rent?
4. What interrupts Hank Bell's daydreaming?
5. What does Willard do after Charlotte's funeral?
6. What does Willard decide to do as Charlotte's health deteriorates?
7. What does Willard confess to Emma and what is Emma's reaction?
8. What is the phone call about that Bodecker receives and what does Bodecker conclude?
9. What happens one night when Willard wakes Arvin?
10. What does Roy do that causes the crowd to panic?
This section contains 834 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)