Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Prologue
1. Where does Arvin join his father?
2. Upon what are Arvin and his father seated?
3. What is Willard doing?
4. How does Arvin think he is viewed by others in the area?
5. What is the result of how others in the area see Arvin?
6. What does Arvin's father tell Arvin to do about the situation with other?
7. Who stops by where Arvin and his father are?
8. Who is Charlotte?
9. What is said about Charlotte?
10. What does Arvin expect of his father after hearing the statement about Charlotte?
11. Why doesn't Arvin's father respond how Arvin expected?
12. Who is Willard?
This section contains 1,605 words|
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)