|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5 - Preacher, Chapters 31 through 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Willard going?
(a) Coal Creek, Virginia.
(b) Differ, West Virginia.
(c) Johnstown, Pennsylvania.
(d) Wakeman, Georgia.
2. Of what does a woman accuse Sandy?
(a) Of stealing some books from the library.
(b) Of being a whore.
(c) Of coming on to her children.
(d) Of stealing some money.
3. How does Arvin feel about his father's reaction to the statement about Charlotte?
(a) Arvin is outraged that his father is not listening.
(b) Arvin is disappointed.
(c) Arvin admires his father's calmness.
(d) Arvin is certain his father will do something when it's appropriate to do so.
4. How is Theodore?
(a) He is getting stronger.
(b) He is about the same as always.
(c) His death is imminent.
(d) His health is deteriorating rapidly.
5. How old is Arvin when Willard decides to move?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is said to have decayed teeth?
2. Why is Willard's mother relieved at what she learns about Roy?
3. How is Charlotte's funeral described?
4. Why does Arvin think he does not have to pray?
5. Why does Willard decide to move?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)